Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “You’re not ugly, you just don’t take care of yourself”

BurtCocaine

BurtCocaine

Friend of Nate HiggERs
★★
My mom was pissed about how I don’t take care of my hair, I’m obviously not a foid, of my weight, and of how I “don’t do enough” to stop acne. I told hER that I knew I was ugly and that she didn’t have to say it, she told me that I wasn’t ugly and that I needed to take care of myself. I showER evERy day, wear deodorant, brush my teeth, and do the best I can to have good hygiene. She thinks that me doing acne treatment, going on a diet, and using conditionER is going to make me a Chad, yet doesn’t realize that I will nevER be NT, and will thus nevER be a Chad. She already complains about the lengths of my showERs, if I did all the things she wants me to do it would take me even longER and she would be even more pissed.

This is intended for normies who actually have solid potential to begin with.

Your mother is coping hard. She doesn't want to accept the fact that she gave birth to an aberrant monstrosity.
I'm sorry brocel but this is the truth

I haven’t went to a barber in over a year, since they are constantly rude to me. I just shave my head completely since I look retarded with longer hair

When seeing an ugly male, the foid has a reaction of disgust, in an fMRI scan, an ugly male face lits up the same areas of her brain than seeing maggots over rotting meat.

This is why they always explain their aversion to us in terms of uncleanliness, unkemptness, dirtiness etc. it's because the same area of her brain processes disgust at dirty things and ugly males.

I haven’t went to a barber in over a year, since they are constantly rude to me. I just shave my head completely since I look retarded with longer hair
I have long hair and shaving my head would make me look more autistic than I currently look

My mom was pissed about how I don’t take care of my hair, I’m obviously not a foid, of my weight, and of how I “don’t do enough” to stop acne. I told hER that I knew I was ugly and that she didn’t have to say it, she told me that I wasn’t ugly and that I needed to take care of myself. I showER evERy day, wear deodorant, brush my teeth, and do the best I can to have good hygiene. She thinks that me doing acne treatment, going on a diet, and using conditionER is going to make me a Chad, yet doesn’t realize that I will nevER be NT, and will thus nevER be a Chad. She already complains about the lengths of my showERs, if I did all the things she wants me to do it would take me even longER and she would be even more pissed.
“Yea bro it’s because you don’t take care of yourself enough! It’s totally not because of your genes!”:soy::foidSoy:
IMG 3551

Parents always use this cope(delusion) with their children. Tell her to stop PMS'ing.