Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're not Truecel if you weren't bullied by femoids

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Title says it all. Femoids are disgusted off by ugly, weak, manlets and mentals. Atleast one bitch or manlikely hormone fem should actually step on you. I was bullied by a few femos in school and I can tell that they kinda fail at it. I remember the girl in class gazing at me in so I gazed back, she keep gazing at me for 5 seconds with a very serious expression, while I started smiling, she immediately looked away. After that day she actually started hating me and always giving me mean comments. One time she bumped into my shoulder. There were a few other femos who bullied me in late school time as well. I found it almost funny how they tried to verbally attack me, laughing and treat me like shit in front of their friends and how they denied sitting next to me while I gave no fucks.
If you never had related experience like that, you're Volcel.

Last edited:
Yep I've had random white JBs make fun of me. They were cycling past me and one of them yelled "Hey boy what's your number?" And then another one said "ewwww" out loud and they all laughed as they cycled past me.

Femails caused pretty much every life conflict I faced.

I have literally been BEATEN by a roastie as a kid, let alone bullied and mocked, yet some here tell me I am not a truecel.

I got called ugly many times does that count?

What if we've punched females and scared them so bad that they avoided us instead of making fun of us?

back when i was like 10 years old and low inhib i hit this girl that was taller than most guys in my class because she kept annoying me. this is y im incel i guess xdd

i remember once some bitches were throwing hand cream at me, if i was blackpilled id smack them in the face

I was bullied by Chads and normies while females laughed at me. Does that count?

Come to think of it, I was mocked by femoids on several occasions... but was mostly abused by other guys throughout middle school and high school.

I got slapped by the girl I had a crush on in highschool

Nah, femoids are scared I'll go into roid rage mode and start killing people. Gymcelling prevents bullying.