Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You're not smart enough to hang yourself

LUCK

LUCK

DID (NOT) ASCEND
★★★★★

"I have a belt and a stepping stool I'm ready to rope!!!!!"​

Lmao no you're not.​

If all you have is a rope, a stool, and what I'll assume is a 8-10 foot roof according to the average height of most rooms in the west, what you're now performing is quite literally a short drop execution, which can be argued to be a "last second" form of torture before a prosecuted criminal dies. After you push whatever's keeping you grounded away from you, your body weight will tighten the rope. Afterwards, you will stay suspended in the air for multiple minutes on end as your body flops around like a fish and struggles to breathe. Once you piss yourself and come to terms with being found looking like a jackass, only then will you actually pass out and die.
That's just the scenario if you pull it off correctly. On the off-chance that you didn't tie the rope right, depending on your weight and height, you'll end up breaking whatever you were trying to hang on, sprain your ankles, and if you have loved-ones in the house who heard it happen, you'll get castrated and force-fed drugs at whatever mental facility they want to imprison you in. Depending on how well you actually did it, you might just go through the flopping around/pissing yourself stage and then fall off, killing your dignity instead of yourself.

(Sauvageau, Anny; Racette, Stéphanie (2007). "Agonal Sequences in a Filmed Suicidal Hanging: Analysis of Respiratory and Movement Responses to Asphyxia by Hanging". Journal of Forensic Sciences. 52 (4): 957–959)

You don't know how to break your neck either.​

According to the table of drops, a manlet who is only 5'1" and 196 pounds would need a drop of slightly over 5 feet in order to swiftly kill him by hanging. This is the ideal person to hang, mind you, and he needs a drop of almost his entire height to avoid flopping around on his own bedroom ceiling and choking to death like a faggot.
The statistical evidence also shows that most people can't properly hang themselves, as only an extremely small percent of people had neck fractures after committing suicide, let alone a full break, as shown by a study involving 600 over people. (are dead people people anyways?)
"Among 632 cases with complete autopsies, hyoid and larynx fractures were present in 46 cases (7.3%) with the most common being isolated hyoid fractures. The incidence of cricoid fractures was 0.5% and cervical spine injuries, 1.1%. A higher incidence of neck injuries occurred among males, long drop hangings, and in cases with complete suspension."

Another study involving over 200 bodies also shows that almost EVERY SINGLE BONE INSIDE OF THE NECK WAS FOUND INTACT EVEN AFTER HANGING.
"In 99.42% (n – 248) cases the thyroid cartilage was found intact. The hyoid bone was damaged in 6.06% (n – 16) of the victims."
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2090536X15000052

These botched hangings practically make up all of asphyxiation deaths, you're not high iq enough for this lolololololol

While blackout is instant if done correctly, if somebody 'saves' you within 15 minutes, you'll end up as a veggie for the rest of your life.

If you're a shortcel then you won't be able to reach the trigger and end up blowing out your jaw. Even that method has to be somewhat precise

Use the prison method, When you blackout you will eventually suffocate while unconsious

End up with permanent brain damage so you lower your IQ and decrease your chances of successfully roping next time

While blackout is instant if done correctly, if somebody 'saves' you within 15 minutes, you'll end up as a veggie for the rest of your life.
If not perma-vegetable then you'll still get neutered by mind control pills in a mental facility

If foids can kill Chad’s spawn in abortion clinics, incels should be able to abort themselves in abortion clinics

Retarded normies always wanting to be the ''hero'' with their messiah complex

either shotgun, or try to get cancer. poison can work too depending on what you use and the dosage.

Is drug overdose the most reliable way?

Lmao no you're not.​

If all you have is a rope, a stool, and what I'll assume is a 8-10 foot roof according to the average height of most rooms in the west, what you're now performing is quite literally a short drop execution, which can be argued to be a "last second" form of torture before a prosecuted criminal dies. After you push whatever's keeping you grounded away from you, your body weight will tighten the rope. Afterwards, you will stay suspended in the air for multiple minutes on end as your body flops around like a fish and struggles to breathe. Once you piss yourself and come to terms with being found looking like a jackass, only then will you actually pass out and die.
That's just the scenario if you pull it off correctly. On the off-chance that you didn't tie the rope right, depending on your weight and height, you'll end up breaking whatever you were trying to hang on, sprain your ankles, and if you have loved-ones in the house who heard it happen, you'll get castrated and force-fed drugs at whatever mental facility they want to imprison you in. Depending on how well you actually did it, you might just go through the flopping around/pissing yourself stage and then fall off, killing your dignity instead of yourself.

(Sauvageau, Anny; Racette, Stéphanie (2007). "Agonal Sequences in a Filmed Suicidal Hanging: Analysis of Respiratory and Movement Responses to Asphyxia by Hanging". Journal of Forensic Sciences. 52 (4): 957–959)

According to the table of drops, a manlet who is only 5'1" and 196 pounds would need a drop of slightly over 5 feet in order to swiftly kill him by hanging. This is the ideal person to hang, mind you, and he needs a drop of almost his entire height to avoid flopping around on his own bedroom ceiling and choking to death like a faggot.
The statistical evidence also shows that most people can't properly hang themselves, as only an extremely small percent of people had neck fractures after committing suicide, let alone a full break, as shown by a study involving 600 over people. (are dead people people anyways?)
"Among 632 cases with complete autopsies, hyoid and larynx fractures were present in 46 cases (7.3%) with the most common being isolated hyoid fractures. The incidence of cricoid fractures was 0.5% and cervical spine injuries, 1.1%. A higher incidence of neck injuries occurred among males, long drop hangings, and in cases with complete suspension."

Another study involving over 200 bodies also shows that almost EVERY SINGLE BONE INSIDE OF THE NECK WAS FOUND INTACT EVEN AFTER HANGING.
"In 99.42% (n – 248) cases the thyroid cartilage was found intact. The hyoid bone was damaged in 6.06% (n – 16) of the victims."

These botched hangings practically make up all of asphyxiation deaths, you're not high iq enough for this lolololololol
I'll be pulled over by a white police officer who will ask for my licence :feelsthink:

I don't want to, I have too many copes.

Literal roping is too painful,survivors say it feels like you are burning alive

I've never liked the idea of hanging. If I decided to rope someday, I definitely wouldn't go for a rope. Too risky.

Is drug overdose the most reliable way?
Pretty much every drug whether recreational or over-the-counter will make you have scary hallucinations or force you to throw up before hitting the lethal dose. Just save up for a gun and make sure you can reach the trigger comfortably

Lmao no you're not.​

this is why gun/exit bag is best. (IN VIDEOGAME)

If I found someone who was trying to sudoku and had the chance to save them, I would just pretend I never saw it and let them die. Who am I to force them to continue living against their will? Normies are the evil ones for intervening

Lmao no you're not.​

Just get a copy of the USA hanging army booklet and ur good to go

If I found someone who was trying to sudoku and had the chance to save them, I would just pretend I never saw it and let them die. Who am I to force them to continue living against their will? Normies are the evil ones for intervening
Normies have such backwards morality that they'd rather vegetize somebody for the rest of their life instead of just letting them die like they wanted to. Botching the suicide and choking to death is unironically a better fate