Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're not short

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Your face is just ugly

Nah I'm short and ugly

bknqk

stop coping, if you're short you're fucked, at least if you're tall you can emphasis that, a 5 or 6/10 tall guy have it way better than a 5 or 6/10 short guy, height is a clear advantage in both dating and other aspect of life, being tall is a huge advantage, being tall and ugly is way better than being short and ugly, it have been proven by blackpilled studies and surveys

@Colvin76 can we get your thought on that
beigh taller is obviously better, but there are no good looking manlets on this forum.
if those short guys had better faces, they would be out having sex, not posting here.

obviously if you are extremely short like 5ft4 its gonna be hard as fuck, but even then some of the 5ft4 guys have had sex.

because when you're short YOU MUST BE GOOD LOOKING to get laid, but if you're tall just being average is enough
Fax!

because when you're short YOU MUST BE GOOD LOOKING to get laid, but if you're tall just being average is enough
Good point tbh. But that still applies to most men. If your not good looking, you need to be NT, have a social circle or have status.
Non good looking men need X factor if they wanna get laid
Truecels have no chance

I'm 5'6 though

Your face is just ugly
massive fucking cope. I easily face mog average curry but me being 5'5 has damned me into inceldom, if I was 6'0 I would never be posting here

what does this have to do with height ?
that u need to be good looking in the first place
massive fucking cope. I easily face mog average curry but me being 5'5 has damned me into inceldom, if I was 6'0 I would never be posting here
so show us ur good face bro. i bet a 5-6/10 at best
but yes 5ft5 is very short

that u need to be good looking in the first place

so show us ur good face bro. i bet a 5-6/10 at best
but yes 5ft5 is very short
I will not be doxxed, I already was at one point on soycord

stop coping, if you're short you're fucked, at least if you're tall you can emphasis that, a 5 or 6/10 tall guy have it way better than a 5 or 6/10 short guy, height is a clear advantage in both dating and other aspect of life, being tall is a huge advantage, being tall and ugly is way better than being short and ugly, it have been proven by blackpilled studies and surveys

@Colvin76 can we get your thought on that
(Just an example)

5/10 face 5'9" height is worse than 5/10 face 6'2" height. Anyone who denies this is simply denying the blackpill.
I absolutely agree with this.

You are not short you are just subhuman