Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You're not really an incel if you haven't tried raping...

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
lmao

jfl volcel if you're not a rapist.

Jfl this hole is subconsciously asking Chad to rape her :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Ok bitch come here

Rapemaxxing is legit bhai.

Time to rapemax

Am I also voluntarily poor if I don't rob people?

Ok guys, time to quit the forum, rape was the answer we needed

Foidbait, this bitch is just using the fact that she is a woman to say shit unharmed, women have troll privileges

Just clicked to leave a dislike, not even a single second etc

this cunt probably wants us to get locked up and raped in prison instead

Am I also voluntarily poor if I don't rob people?
I guess so, we're all voluntarily non-millionaires because if we really wanted to be millionaires we'd be doing bunch of unethical stuff.

I guess so, we're all voluntarily non-millionaires because if we really wanted to be millionaires we'd be doing bunch of unethical stuff.

It's not even about ethics, I'd probably be too low IQ to pull it off without getting caught and thrown in jail tbh

“Just commit a crime incel, go to jail idiot its worth it!” She says as she is probably getting messages from 20 men on tinder who are all above her. Her looksmatch is probably dead already. If these toilets really wanted incels to not be incels they would put aside their pride and have sex with them once. If every woman had sex with only one incel only ONCE, we probably wouldnt be so “angry” (reasonable response to years of abuse)

Last edited:
Degenerate cunt

It's not even about ethics, I'd probably be too low IQ to pull it off without getting caught and thrown in jail tbh
I wish I had that personality tbh. I have the iq, but not the intent.
I always feel bad when I do something wrong (according to my morals)

Rapping*

Just commit a felony theory

I wish I had that personality tbh. I have the iq, but not the intent.
I always feel bad when I do something wrong (according to my morals)

It's over for high iq virtuous-cels

this cunt probably wants us to get locked up and raped in prison instead
Just commit a felony theory
“Just commit a crime incel, go to jail idiot its worth it!” She says as she is probably getting messages from 20 men on tinder who are all above her. Her looksmatch is probably dead already. If these toilets really wanted incels to not be incels they would put aside their pride and have sex with them once. If every woman had sex with only one incel only ONCE, we probably wouldnt be so “angry” (reasonable response to years of abuse)

So basically she is actively encouraging rape.

How on fucking earth that video is still up on cucktube?

just be a rapist bro

how will IT react to this wheh muh KWEEN is encouraging rape :feelskek:

Ok honey, how about me raping you for the sake of experiment? See if you're gonna like it.

I have on many occasions. Foids always come trampling through my forest Territory. it never ends well for them though

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

Dawg....?????

The mental gymnastics is off the charts with this one.

Anyway, IMHO you have to be very high T to rape. If you're both high T and unattractive, I imagine you end up as a thug, not an incel. You wouldn't end up here on this forum.

Is she voulenteering?
:feelsStudy:

Nofap made me consider this but it really isnt worth it unless you dont mind rotting in a cell
I had to start fapping again now its gone for the most part but in an ideal world I could bang whoever I want no questions

has anyone here considered it?

Duh, of course it would be featured.

BTW it occurred to me that the subject of rape is connected to whore fucking.

Antiprostitutioncels claim prostitution is not real sex because it's all fake and only sex when there is mutual desire matters. How do they think rape works, then ? Do they think rape sucks or something ?
has anyone here considered it?

I have, but with a specific female. Never with anyone else. I was even starting to imagine how I would proceed. I eventually calmed down.

I'm not scared to admit it, because last time I checked, thinking about commiting a crime doesn't make you a criminal.

Last edited:
Duh, of course it would be featured.

BTW it occurred to me that the subject of rape us connected to whore fucking.

Antiprostitutioncels claim it's not real sex because it's all fake and only sex when there is mutual desire matters. How do they think rape works, then ? Do they think rape sucks or something ?
The post was taken out of context

I'd say we all pay her a visit tbh