Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're not only getting negative reinforcement from women

A

a-virgin-nigger

Self-banned
-
You're getting it from everyone. Your teachers/professors, work colleagues, cashiers, strangers in the street, your own family and friends, fellow incels. Literally everyone who you cross paths with in your daily life. They all despise you. They are repulsed by you. They want you to die a painful death. They never wanted you to be born. Some show it. Others hide it behind a smile and a few laughs. As an incel, you are 100% alone in this world.

Absolutely true. They may smirk and laugh and make 'innocent' jokes about you, but NEVER be fooled into thinking that they think of you like a human with feelings. Women are worse than cucks, but they're all the same to us.

I fucking hate every non-incel POS in this planet.

DAFMFP said:
Absolutely true. They may smirk and laugh and make 'innocent' jokes about you, but NEVER be fooled into thinking that they think of you like a human with feelings. Women are worse than cucks, but they're all the same to us.

I fucking hate every non-incel POS in this planet.

This, an truecel should have 0 empathy with non-cels, not just females.

One of the best posts ever. If you are an incel you are EXCLUDED from humanity. Your life sucks and you watch the amazing lives full of sex others have like it's a TV show

True. The hardest part of high school for me was that most teachers clearly treated me inferior and looked down on me for the poor, ugly trash I was.

Looks determine every human connection in your life.

The only females that are nice to incels are old ladies, but they are past the age of procreation and fucking so it doesnt even matter