Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You're not even competing with gooks anymore - READ THIS

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★★
I personally know a white girl (fuckable one, i chadfished her into sending me countless nudes and vids over the years, i've done my work with this one), she sexted with multiple asians, and married, yes MARRIED and is HAVING BABIES with the goofiest of gooks, who happened to live in the vicinity where she lived. They met online. The guy is a 4/10 goofy ass Korean, not kpop maxxed at all. She was drooling over multiple chads in her younger years, never dated down or even dated equal, she fucked but she didn't fuck compulsively (no chad wanted her cause she's fat short stupid and ugly), the only interest she had was always kpop, chad, some bs and korea, so go figure.

Man trust me, a goofy ass gook WILL FUCK girls that won't even look at you IN EUROPE.

This happened in the slavlands. Double dose blackpill served for anyone here from the slavlands, have a shitty day.

You said she was fat, ugly, and stupid; it just seems like the regular old betabuxxing of a LTN rice who will inevitably be forced to give out cash to this mentioned landwhale, while she demands his entire bank account and likely cheats on him all the while; doesn't sound like a very good existence to me, just another sign of foid privilege. :society:

But yes, generally bankrupting your account for a foid with little to no actual attraction and a high possibility of the foid simply going behind your back to the average mogger, who knows you would be too docile to do anything if it was found out does not exactly sound like a enviable existence; it could be better with foids not yet so induced into hypergamy and moral degeneracy. :feelssus:

Man trust me, a goofy ass gook WILL FUCK girls that won't even look at you IN EUROPE.

This happened in the slavlands. Double dose blackpill served for anyone here from the slavlands, have a shitty day.
Another day, another Slavpill:feelsrope:.

Doesn't surprise me though. The one Vietnamese guy I had in my high school was a total IQ mogger only matched by one or two guys in the entire school, and he was dating a 8/10, slim, blonde chick. They were in a long-term relationshp by the time he started school, and I'm pretty sure they are married by now.

I even saw one of my more retarded classmates go into an entire racist rant about him dating her when we once passed him by in the hallway, and it was painfully obvious that he was just jealous:feelskek:.

You said she was fat, ugly, and stupid; it just seems like the regular old betabuxxing of a LTN rice who will inevitably be forced to give out cash to this mentioned landwhale, while she demands his entire bank account and likely cheats on him all the while; doesn't sound like a very good existence to me, just another sign of foid privilege. :society:

You are 100% correct sir.

It's not the point though.

The man fucks her 7 times a day.

I don't care if he loses his money for it, a girl willingly fucks him any time he wants.

You are 100% correct sir.

It's not the point though.

The man fucks her 7 times a day.

I don't care if he loses his money for it, a girl willingly fucks him any time he wants.
How much does he mog her by? :feelshehe:

How much does he mog her by? :feelshehe:
HE mogs HER ? Is this a joke?

Man this girl could get endless dick in any country she wants, that guys is mogged by about 90% of our male population in the slavland, and she still decided to go for a goofy ass gook motherfucker because the only slav guy she ever tried to date was a peak 9.5/10 chad who had the luxury to reject her every time she texted him photos of her huge natural boobs in lingerie.

When i said short fat and ugly i meant: cute, chubby and extremely horny for every single sub 5 male out here. Fucking hell.

I know there's crazy ton of delusional retard on this forum but i'm not one.

There's a reason even @Zer0/∞ and @Incelius Savage suddenly stopped posting this:

Face ratings mean nothing, your Dravidian friend is proof of that, he’s even uglier than you by PSL standards. Only foids decide whether you are sexually attractive.

There is no measurement of harmony, it’s a nebulous term. You can’t measure people looks numerically, you are either ugly, good looking, or average looking.

Ricefuel for lifecels

Gookmaxxing is a thing? Move to Europe ricecels, it's the holy land.

Ricefuel for lifecels

Except for the Blasians @Indari, Intellau, or the HAPA @Animecel2D .

We'll be lengthening our stay on this site.

Kpopmaxx is real. I had an a few of my non Asian classmates refer to me as "like those boys in Kdrama." Sure enough I found out one of them Is a Kpop Lunatic and the other obessively watches Kdrama.

Shout out to BTS. They will help me ASCEnd one day. That's why I ain't even mad at these femboy kpop gooks.

Kpopmaxx is real. I had an a few of my non Asian classmates refer to me as "like those boys in Kdrama." Sure enough I found out one of them Is a Kpop Lunatic and the other obessively watches Kdrama.

Shout out to BTS. They will help me ASCEnd one day. That's why I ain't even mad at these femboy kpop gooks.
JBW is the same to white guys what Kpopmaxxing is to ricecels. Except for JBW its enough you just look like a human.