Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"you're not entitled to sex" and other feminist dogma

You’re not entitled to me giving a shit when your boyfriend inevitably kicks the shit out of you

the ending was funny. these feminists are so retarded they contradict themselves every 2 statements.

when you think about it, turning feminists against each other is the only solution
Without men they would cannibalize each other. They're only united against men they find unattractive and women they're jealous of

the ending was funny. these feminists are so retarded they contradict themselves every 2 statements.
EXACTLY. It's crazy. Awhile back I posted a gender swapped two x chromosomes post on a very feminist subreddit (all subreddits are) and feminist redditors were screeching at me. Almost every single statement feminists make is emotionally driven rubbish that isn't questioned because the women are wonderful effect

idk if males can even feel entitled

it's a feeling that only foids have

when they talk about males being entitled, it sounds unnatural because it's projection

Chad thinks he`s entitled to sex and he always gets it but i thought Foids don`t like entitled men oh wait nevermind the reality of the situation is foids don`t like any unattractive man even desiring sex purely because of the fact they are ugly but Chad can feel entitled to sex and foids will give it to him purely for the fact he`s attractive TFD is needed

idk if males can even feel entitled

it's a feeling that only foids have

when they talk about males being entitled, it sounds unnatural because it's projection
Women are literally incapable of empathy so they always project. Just like when they tell lonely men to lower their standards. JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You are not entitled to be protected by the state
Based.

I DESERVE SEX FROM GIGA STACY SUPER MODELS :feelshmm:
Same. I'm entitled to fuck a haram of swedish stacies.

Chad thinks he`s entitled to sex and he always gets it but i thought Foids don`t like entitled men oh wait nevermind the reality of the situation is foids don`t like any unattractive man even desiring sex purely because of the fact they are ugly but Chad can feel entitled to sex and foids will give it to him purely for the fact he`s attractive TFD is needed
Jfl. I remember being on a discord where a Chad was larping being an incel and being as stereotypically mysognisistic as possible and they defended him and gave him sympathy.

You're not entitled to security.
Facts

Jfl. I remember being on a discord where a Chad was larping being an incel and being as stereotypically mysognisistic as possible and they defended him and gave him sympathy.
"But muh he's misunderstood" :foidSoy: Foids are such pathetic creatures

Exactly and they go and try gaslight people and virtue signal that "Looks don`t matter" :foidSoy: Give me a fucking break you stupid fucking hole
It's all about getting social goodie points

why can't I be entitled to sex?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back