Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee you're not entitled to paying for sex, inkwell

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
if you're an incel and you pay someone for sex, you're putting them in danger :lul::lul::lul:

They won't talk about how the foid decided to become a prostitute in the first place, and signed up for whatever being a prostitute entailed.

People say shit like this and wonder why sexually frustrated men lash out by shooting people (in minecraft)

“Danger”?

Someone obviously forgot to hand these reddit cucks the memo about pimps and condoms not to mention legal Nevada brothels that I’m pretty sure both feature security cameras and bouncers.

The only one in any real “danger” is the dumb guy, be he incel or normie, that decides to fuck one of these whores without a condom.

The phrase "Just pay a hooker, incel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:" is more cucked than I first thought.
You pay them but never fuck them

57d.gif

"Sex workers" in most US states are criminals, someone should report them to the authorities :feelshmm:

We live in a clown world.

My favourite hooker is quite a nice person actually - in as far as women go. Main reason I like her is she can't stand the kind of leftist cry babies who post on cuck tears. That and shes a great lay.