Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL you're not born incel

5mb

-
IMG 2394

cucktears at it again with the delusional bs

my face is a mental illness, haven't heard that one yet

View attachment 16617
cucktears at it again with the delusional bs

Yes and Brad Pitt wasn't "born" a male model he just became one thanks to therapy and humbleness!
The Chad jock wasn't "born" a jock he became one due to all the hard work he did on himself and all the weights he lifted when he was 6 years old!
And of course, all those girls you see getting laid didn't get laid because "they were born as girls" you dumbo, it's because they spent their entire life in therapy 24/7 while sitting at the hair dresser making sure their hair was EXACTLY right. (which they do anyway because they care about their looks!)

Idiots.

Hahaha typical

We just forgot to shower, it's over.

Do they not understand what just world fallacy is?

Oh, thanks! Now me being in incel is my fault! I didn't know! I feel way better now.

thats like saying black people arnt born black

They have to lie about looks because the looks blackpill has the potential to convert cucks into incels.

Most cucks are only sub8 men playing male feminist game to try to get laid. The looks blackpill must be bombarded so that more and more cucks will realize they have little chance if sub8 and no chance if sub4.

Some people are just too stupid. incel = involuntary celibate. So yes if we are born with bad genetics then YES we are born incel

Replace entitlement with ugliness, that is an accurate statement.

cucktear are a result of retardation

Entitled to what? Fuck them.

They never have been reject for a lot of womens. They have been treat like a shit for other people. They never have been alone everywhere because nobody talk to you. They never have been suffer like us.

They dont know anything.