Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You’re not black pilled if you aren’t hanging from a rope.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Since the above statement is true, we’re all blue pilled cucks. Thoughts?

Since the above statement is true, we’re all blue pilled cucks. Thoughts?
TBH honestly or I guess we could CHOose a difERent path

Doesn't matter because I'm still incel.

Living day by day has its own pleasures, like eating a good meal or playing a cool new video game

eventually we're all gonna kill ourselves before we turn 50

What about going MGTOW?

yes , we all should rope tbh

Living day by day has its own pleasures, like eating a good meal or playing a cool new video game
I should try that mentality instead of thinking life as a hopeless loop of despair.

True, fucking survival instinct

You don't know true excitement unless your hanging on the side of a mountain holding a mini-sledgehammer in one hand and a chisel in the other and under you is a tunnel with water lined with sharp quartz crystals.

Hoping you don't ruin the mineral specimen, or drop it, as you worry that your spotter is awake and watching. Knowing search and rescue would never find you out here in the middle of nowhere.

All for enough money to survive another month.

Some people call it roping, I call it rappeling.

It's silly like that.

The repelling man is rappeling.

Hanging from a rope, next to a van down by the rivER.

rope is always near

Hardcore blackpiller.*

trucel trait: u r hanging from the ceiling

All of us, deep down inside, wish that the bluepill is true

Being blackpilled does not imply being suicidal. The blackpill is only about having an objective view about reality. You can still be wanting to live even if you have that objective view.

Ok bro, brb going to rope real quick.

roping is bluepilled cuck shit. going ER is actually blackpilled

Not true

@BlkPillPres

Nah dude I'm done arguing retarded threads, a statement this blatantly stupid shouldn't even be addressed, the thread should have gotten no replies so he'd have gotten the message, its too late for that now though

Yes, we aren't blackpilled enough

This is the truth. The most blackpilled and based incels are already rotting in the ground. Bless them.

Nah dude I'm done arguing retarded threads, a statement this blatantly stupid shouldn't even be addressed, the thread should have gotten no replies so he'd have gotten the message, its too late for that now though
For real, people love entertaining stupid threads Jfl