Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “you’re not an incel” and “you’re single because you’re an asshole”

BurtCocaine

BurtCocaine

Friend of Nate HiggERs
So I tried explaining the blackpill to my mom and she completely misundERstood. She said I wasn’t an incel and that “I just need to find the right woman” and then immediately turned around and said “maybe you’re single because you’re a sexist pig and an ass”. It’s clear that she doesn’t undERstand because hER and Dad wERe Chad and Stacy in high school but both aged like milk and only stay togethER for finance reasons, which I can safely assume because their looks faded and they got ugly and they argue a lot. My sistER also thinks me and my dad are “sexist pigs” and tERrible people. It’s obvious they come from a different background, my parents wERe in high school in the late 90’s, and both are NT and wERe both attractive then, and my sistER is also in 8th grade and NT, and obviously I’m nothing like them.

So I tried explaining the blackpill to my mom and she completely misundERstood. She said I wasn’t an incel and that “I just need to find the right woman” and then immediately turned around and said “maybe you’re single because you’re a sexist pig and an ass”. It’s clear that she doesn’t undERstand because hER and Dad wERe Chad and Stacy in high school but both aged like milk and only stay togethER for finance reasons, which I can safely assume because their looks faded and they got ugly and they argue a lot. My sistER also thinks me and my dad are “sexist pigs” and tERrible people. It’s obvious they come from a different background, my parents wERe in high school in the late 90’s, and both are NT and wERe both attractive then, and my sistER is also in 8th grade and NT, and obviously I’m nothing like them.
To be fair I'm an asshole but it's because of bullying in my youth

I am a proud misogynist sub zero autistic low inhib inkwell :feelshmm:

There's no point explaining anything to them. They don't understand how bad young men have it now. Modern women are all chad only whores who at best use average men as emotional tampons and betabuxxers.

No point explaining to anyone that women date serial killers all the time. And send love letters to convicts. Date psychopathic men. But sure, the inkwell has a bad personality and that's the reason why women don't like him.

Most people won't understand it and they want to find fault in you.

There's no point explaining anything to them. They don't understand how bad young men have it now. Modern women are all chad only whores who at best use average men as emotional tampons and betabuxxers.

No point explaining to anyone that women date serial killers all the time. And send love letters to convicts. Date psychopathic men. But sure, the inkwell has a bad personality and that's the reason why women don't like him.

what would you even gain jfl

At best your mom thinks your a weirdo

Your mother is still a foid dipshits, foids can't understand being single at all.

When i tell my parents that being ugly and a manlet is a fucking stay single forever theory they start spwing bluepilled shit and still think things are how they were 20 years ago. Ragefuel

Never explain the BP to normies. They'd never understand and would probably send you to the crazy house.