Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're Not A Truecel Unless You Got Bullied For Your Looks In HS

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
This is the hallmark of truecel status. A true sign of your ugliness. If you were constantly ridiculed for your looks in school growing up then I'm here to tell you it's over for you. If not, then there may be a chance you can escape this living hell.

LOL I’ve been bullied since Kindergarten. It’s never been more over

Ive been bullied for being too skinny, does that count

Hence why I'm here.

I got teased by fellow male classmates about my looks. Oh, and in freshman year I didn't groom myself yet so I was one of the 5 options of a poll that questioned the ugliest guy in class.

What did they say to you?
I was a fat kid cause my mom kept feeding me junk. Almost became borderline obesed. And when I lost the weight in HS just fucking LOL at my assymetric face with acne. I remembered being called crocodile because of my underbite and my almost scaly looking skin due to acne

Last edited:
Bullied since elementary school got made fun of, of my height in high school

Legit. Truecel reporting for duty.

99% of the peeps here were bullied for shit that affects a grp of other people, buddy boyo i was made fun of for something that only 0.3% of population have :(

Being called ugly and getting made fun of for my huge nose and "horse face" is one of the things that black pilled me at a young age.

Bullied for being fat. Lost weight then got bullied for acne. Got rid of it then got bullied for being skinny. Got decently buff then got bullied for height. Lost my shit and beat people up. Bullying stopped

Just been called ugly nothing physical. Made fun of because of my height and small stature.

guess i'm not a truecel then

i was never bullied for anything lol

Been called ugly all my life. Had people in school literally come up to me and laugh at my face.

i got called ugly in middle school does that count

I was viciously bullied for my looks in HS

Motherfucking pricks would call me Squidward because of my long big nose recessed maxilla worry lines and long midface and i have pectus carinatum so physical ed was a bitch they would say the 6 extra legs would burst out of my chest, oh boy, if only i had a loaded firearm back then.

Last edited:
I am so subhuman looking that only the meanest kids at school would bully me for my looks. I have obvious cranial deformities. Someone told me one time that making fun of me "would be like picking on actual retards." Most of my interaction with other people in school would involve either shallow pity or uncomfortable disgust and avoidance (always from girls).

I told a kid once that I had a crush on a girl who would take pity on me and talk to me occasionally in class. I then got to hear her refer to me as a "snail creature" when she found out. That's about as bad as it ever got.

Got bullied relentlessly in hs for balding and acne. I was already a NW3 diffuse crown at 16-17ish.

LOL I’ve been bullied since Kindergarten. It’s never been more over

Lmaoooo same. I was the constant joke. In MS and HS I became the "creep" because of my looks.

I am so subhuman looking that only the meanest kids at school would bully me for my looks. I have obvious cranial deformities. Someone told me one time that making fun of me "would be like picking on actual retards." Most of my interaction with other people in school would involve either shallow pity or uncomfortable disgust and avoidance (always from girls).

I told a kid once that I had a crush on a girl who would take pity on me and talk to me occasionally in class. I then got to hear her refer to me as a "snail creature" when she found out. That's about as bad as it ever got.

Holy shit it's a new tier of it's over for you. I feel so bad for you man.

You could be good looking during hs but ugly now and become incel.

But yes, being bullied in every social group isbusually a mark of inceldon.