Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're not a true incel if you haven't read this book

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Houellebecq mogs everyone here with his intellect and career. He got male inceldom to be widely known in France.

Leemage_opale41828_06.jpg

The story focuses on the lives of Bruno Clément and Michel Djerzinski, two French half-brothers born of a hippie-type mother, described as selfish and narcissistic, who abandoned them both. Michel is raised by his paternal grandmother and becomes a brilliant but extremely introverted molecular biologist, whose groundbreaking discoveries will ultimately lead to the elimination of sexual reproduction, and the advent of a new humanity altogether. Bruno's upbringing is much more tragic as described: he is shuffled and forgotten from one abusive boarding school to another, tries to have a normal life, only to find himself trapped in a loveless marriage and a frustrating career as a high-school french teacher, then grows into a lecherous and insatiable sex addict whose dalliances with prostitutes and sex chat on Minitel do nothing to satisfy him, while his sessions with a bored and cold psychiatrist do not help him at all; he becomes obsessed with his young female students, writes racist pamphlets out of frustration, and matters inexorably escalate to the point where he finds himself on disability leave from his job and in a mental hospital after a failed attempt to engage in sexual activity with a 14-year-old girl of North-African origin. Later, an unexpectedly fulfilling relationship with a free-spirited woman he met at a new-age camp, with whom he came closest he had ever come to love and happiness, who understood him and accepted him with all his flaws, who invited him into the world of swingers clubs where he could finally act on his devouring sexual desire, ends tragically when she becomes handicapped then commits suicide as she didn't want to be a burden, which further annihilates Bruno's psyche and his hopes of finding happiness; it is implied that he commits to a mental hospital for life.

At the end of the novel it is revealed that Djerzinski's scientific as well as conceptual work (finished just before his likely suicide by drowning) led to what is called the “third metaphysical mutation” – a transhumanist transition from humanity to a new species of neo-humans, virtually immortal and reproduced by cloning, in an effort to eradicate dangerous passions which brought down and threatened humanity, as well as the very idea of individuality which Djerzinski held as the root of all evil (a parallel is drawned with Buddhism), in an effort, furthermore, to restore a sense of shared spirituality and fraternity through the means of science, in a world where the ancient spirituality based on the idea of God, which shaped civilization and provided comfort towards mortality, has long vanished and led to an unbearable void ; and it is actually a neo-human who narrated the story a few decades later, looking back on humans (which are almost extinct by then) with the same mixture of condescendance and compassion humans used to feel when looking back on apes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomised

Atomised.jpg

So michel= smart incel?
Bruno= retarded chad?

So michel= smart incel?
Bruno= retarded chad?

I think you are missing it.

Both are incels.

One incel tries to become normie and have a normie life.

The other does STEMcel cope and changes the fundamentals and future of humanity.

I think you are missing it.

Both are incels.

One incel tries to become normie and have a normie life.

The other does STEMcel cope and changes the fundamentals and future of humanity.
According to the description AFTER BEING IN A FUCKING MENTAL INSTITUTION he has a fulfilling relationship with a free-spirited woman he met at a new-age camp, who understood him and accepted him with all his flaws, who invited him into the world of swingers clubs where he could finally act on his devouring sexual desire.
Seems like a chad to me. If an incel was mental no girl would touch him with a 10 foot pole.

According to the description AFTER BEING IN A FUCKING MENTAL INSTITUTION he has a fulfilling relationship with a free-spirited woman he met at a new-age camp, who understood him and accepted him with all his flaws, who invited him into the world of swingers clubs where he could finally act on his devouring sexual desire.
Seems like a chad to me. If an incel was mental no girl would touch him with a 10 foot pole.
It is not unrealistic to imagine a 40-something woman so desperate for sex and companionship that she would date an incel. Women do hit the wall.

It is not unrealistic to imagine a 40-something woman so desperate for sex and companionship that she would date an incel. Women do hit the wall.
There are a ridiculous amount of cucks out there with money and companionship free to give WITHOUT even requiring her to have a relationship with them and validate+have sex with them. No reason to choose a literally retarded incel over them.

There are a ridiculous amount of cucks out there with money and companionship free to give WITHOUT even requiring her to have a relationship with them and validate+have sex with them. No reason to choose a literally retarded incel over them.
Bruno has moderate status (high school teacher) and has been married, meaning his SMV is not that low. 5 or 6.

The fact that he got sent to the madhouse is not as important as you think in a woman's mind.

His first book ("Whatever") is more concerned with inceldom. Just remember main character's friend. I especially remember the passage where he tries to get laid in the club.

His first book ("Whatever") is more concerned with inceldom. Just remember main character's friend. I especially remember the passage where he tries to get laid in the club.
Both books deal with inceldom. Whatever also contains very powerful blackpills indeed.

Truecels don't read

Ye he's great, I have read both Whatever and the Elementary Particles. I'd say start with Whatever it's about 3 times shorter, you'll see two incels struggle in life until one of them drops a huge black pill and even provides a somewhat solution to our situation.
Here is a powerful excerpt from the book:
You will never represent, Raphael, a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you.
It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, Raphael, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark.
Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew.

Last edited:
Whatever is a better book for incels than Atomised

Go read Mars by Fritz Zorn right now.

i havent read a book in years and im not about to start now