Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘You’re not a real man if you can’t handle a woman’s sexual past’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

This is the type of shit people say that pisses me off. Let me guess, by society logic, women romantically rejecting autistic men is ‘just a choice’ but you’re the devil by society logic if you romantically reject a moist hole even though a woman chose to be that while autism is something you can’t control yet by society logic ‘Nothing wrong for choosing to not go out with someone with a disability’. I’m not saying I even have the chance to reject local moist holes but just an example but if we’re going by this logic then you’re not a real woman if you refuse to go out with a local autistic man.

I hate society, I really do.

Who says that? Whores, cucks and soys. Sorry this is not something accepted by the world except for degenerate westerners.

Its just typical shaming in order to force men to be okay with undesirable traits.

Meanwhile women demanding perfect greek god men is completely okay.

Its basically another fuck you to average and below average men, basically telling them they should be lucky enough to be getting chads scraps.

Gorilla in congo

This is the type of shit people say that pisses me off. Let me guess, by society logic, women romantically rejecting autistic men is ‘just a choice’ but you’re the devil by society logic if you romantically reject a moist hole even though a woman chose to be that while autism is something you can’t control yet by society logic ‘Nothing wrong for choosing to not go out with someone with a disability’. I’m not saying I even have the chance to reject local moist holes but just an example but if we’re going by this logic then you’re not a real woman if you refuse to go out with a local autistic man.

I hate society, I really do.
Tbh idc as long as she is not a whore then its fine cant really hope for anything better at this point anyway.

Who says that? Whores, cucks and soys. Sorry this is not something accepted by the world except for degenerate westerners.
Society says it.
Tbh idc as long as she is not a whore then its fine cant really hope for anything better at this point anyway.
I mean moist hole as in used up whore that has had casual cock.

We were simply too ugly to be with women . On the other hand women can Sometimes still get away and have sex and relationship . We do not want to be with a more experienced woman because she will always still look down upon us for being sexless virgin and also when we get with her and realize how lucky she was being able to have relationships , feel loved , lust for genuinely , desired while us were never desired , loved or lust for just because we are born ugly and controlled with circumstances that we can't change . Just that realisation will cause us immense pain and suffering deep in our soul . So we may as well still virgins and never settle with a lucky more experienced woman who got validated by the opposite sex while we were just despised and outcasted and look down upon like some low value worthless human being that everyone deep down want to be away from them .

Its just typical shaming in order to force men to be okay with undesirable traits.

Its basically another fuck you to average and below average men, basically telling them they should be lucky enough to be getting chads scraps.

View attachment 431078
Kek'd irl. Based and perfectly put

View attachment 431078
Exactly, society wants men to have 0 standards, but then gets mad when they are paying for random e-girl bathwater.

They're blaming their own undesirability on men, it's the same thing as post wall "career women" saying men are to insecure to want relationships with them

Only a cuck would be faithful to a rostie with a much higher body count than him.

society wants men to have 0 standards

"You're not a real woman if you can't accept that other girls will look at your man."
I would say this if I could because they get mad at good looking guys if a girl looks at them. Like it's his fault for his genetics.

Come on nigga. If THIS man can get women, maybe women must lower their standards.

View attachment 431151
Shame on that man for ever desiring and locking poisoning a woman with his ugly ass . It's the recipe for creating more incels and more suffering for them and society because it has to deal with them . Ugly human being should just either serve society or get under a rock and rott or simply go find some purposes that he is ready to sacrifice and work for .