Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're not a real Aryan if

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
You don't worship European pagan gods
Download 7 14
1f49ec16e08ea29682634
Download 7 13
Gundestrupkedlen  00054 cropped
Giove I sec dc con parti simulanti il bronzo moderne 02

All fake. Magic is fake and you are delusional as a foid that wants to be a witch because she has no real power. Time to grow out of this edgy phase bro

All fake. Magic is fake and you are delusional as a foid that wants to be a witch because she has no real power. Time to grow out of this edgy phase bro

you are an npc

Are you a chink? Do you have any idea how badly I could beat you?
FaceApp 1694639793062
FaceApp 1694639475569

Do you live in New York?

How about you test my power?

pagans are based

Isn't Aryan blonde hair and blue eyes? You're immediately not then

Isn't Aryan blonde hair and blue eyes? You're immediately not then
I almost never make threads about myself. I'm not a pagan. I do not worship European pagan gods. I make magick threads for other users. I'm trying to expose them to spirituality.