Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You're not a loser because you're 21 years old without even kissing a girl

hey I'm 21 too but at least I'm not posting on reddit

I may be a kissless virgin, but at least I’m not incel!

yeah brah. I'm not one of those evil inkwells too. They always bash m'lady and theyre so hatefull!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Soy

Loser is relative: losing at what?
Not kissing a girl doesn't mean you lost a footrace or an MMA competition.
Expressions like "losing at life" at bullshit, it's putting foids on a pedestol.
Kissing foids is great and all assuming you enjoy it (pointless if you kiss some repulsive thing just to get a notch) but it's an accessory to life's greater purposes, not the central purpose.

I think in a way the excessive romanticism in culture/media is basically done to try and make males forget about greater deeds like building barns and shit.

Being a loser loses significance when the majority of the male population is losing too.
17749.jpg

What does it say? The quality is too low to read.
It's a redditor WK'ing for women. It's the avi of the person I was quoting, and I found his avi fitting for his post.