Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You’re never truly black pulled until you try a tinder experiment

M

Mewslim

Greycel
Try your own pics for a week then try a 5/10 foid.

Chances are she will have more matches than you got in a week in 10 minutes. She may even match with every single swipe. It’s absolutely comical. This is 30 minutes in:
11EEA1BA D46C 4DC6 BE7A 726407FBCF4B

With this girl:
7C972A57 EE31 41A2 AD53 A15B309F284D

Using dating apps after 22yo as an ugly male is suicidal, you're basically showing the world your situation, you're looking for massive doses of suicidefuel.

Chances are she will have more matches than you got in a week in 10 minutes.
Not so hard to have more matches from guys than 0 in 10 minutes.

LMAO, do the same with any 2/10 300lb landwhale, you will get the same result (or may be more).

Ugly women get more responses.

Cucks are thirsty beyond any human comprehension.

Yeah, I'm not fond of killing myself, so I'll pass. These experiments give you a taste of what chad is treated like on tinder AND real life. God mode. Instant win at life.

You cannot be 100 % blackpilled because that means you have roped. All of us are still hopeful and live. I know that chad is a god to men and women do everything in their power to make his life beautiful and hurt subhumans.

You cannot be 100 % blackpilled because that means you have roped. All of us are still hopeful and live. I know that chad is a god to men and women do everything in their power to make his life beautiful and hurt subhumans.
High IQ.

IMG 20180823 184730
Old but gold. The female version of any of us wouldn't be an incel

View attachment 78972Old but gold. The female version of any of us wouldn't be an incel
jfl, even chadlites would fuck him, fucking over, chadlites will fuck everything, why would women fuck their looksmatch or men above their looksmatch when they can fuck chad.

been done many times nothing new

tinder experiment - single digit iq

100% suicidefuel. No thanks man.