Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youre low iq if u think being blackpilled is good

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I rather would like to get cheated on than living this super stressy and sad life. I wish I denied the blackpill. I wish IT cucks were right and we were wrong. I fucking cant anymore.

eat the bluepill then cuck

Cope, only the most brave men can handle the truth

at least we know the truth

I'd rather be bluepilled. I've said it b4 but then ppl disagree with me. The truth hurts. But the truth is the truth u can't just deny it once you know it

I disagree, the blackpill shows you have a good level of understanding and awareness of what's really happening. There are many non-incel normies and even chads that are blackpilled and now how it really works.
What's low iq is if you think it's a good thing to be an incel.

How tf are u going to handle this retard. Only low iq dumbasses manage to cope somehow. The rest is going to rope. There is no cope for me

How tf are u going to handle this retard. Only low iq dumbasses manage to cope somehow. The rest is going to rope. There is no cope for me
Living in a lie is for low iq people, just accept the truth and rope, nothing wrong with that

Based. I prefer to see the world for what it is, only cowards ignore reality to feel better.

Harsh truth over fake hopes is good in anyday.

I disagree, the blackpill shows you have a good level of understanding and awareness of what's really happening. There are many non-incel normies and even chads that are blackpilled and now how it really works.
What's low iq is if you think it's a good thing to be an incel.

If youre blackpilled you will always be suspicious, never trust a woman, overthinking things in daily life, fear aging, the reaper etc.
The blackpill made me love my mommy and sister less. All women are the same, they deserve nothing but the bullet.

Nobody said the BP was easy to swallow

It's not a matter of it being 'good', it's about facing the truth. For eg. gravity, we know it exists and one will die if he jumps of a building and lands on the pavement bcos of gravity, is it a matter of gravity being 'good' or 'bad'?

There was an interesting thread, I can't find it anymore, about the blackpill being unnatural, anyone who knows pls link me

I rather would like to get cheated on than living this super stressy and sad life. I wish I denied the blackpill. I wish IT cucks were right and we were wrong. I fucking cant anymore.
Stop thinking like an IT cuck

I pretty much have no drive to do anything coz I know it's all worthless

It's bad, but not for that reason. It's because the idea of the blackpill is such a broad generalization that it fails to see the world for how it really is - much worse.