Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel youre living in this pitiful existence because two people had sex

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
youre in constant pain every single day of your life because two normies decided to have sex.

Not sure if you're referring to the story of Adam and Eve, but yeah.. neighbors next door have sex all the time. Pisses me off.

Not sure if you're referring to the story of Adam and Eve, but yeah.. neighbors next door have sex all the time. Pisses me off.

Im speaking about your parents

youre in constant pain every single day of your life because two normies decided to have sex.

Cant blame them. No one couldve predicted things would be this bad.

Imagine if your parents decided to have oral sex that day.

Cant blame them. No one couldve predicted things would be this bad.

who would want to bring a living soul into this dog-eat-dog world? only normies think about these sort of things since they're self centered and only care about "spreading their genes"

Can't someone split an atom and put us all out of our misery already? Fucking Clownworld.

they never wanted kids, i think many never wanted kids every since the 1960s or so

just fuck without kids theory

who would want to bring a living soul into this dog-eat-dog world? only normies think about these sort of things since they're self centered and only care about "spreading their genes"

The urge to survive and reproduce is an innate one and not a conscious decision to be made. We're only pissed off because we arent able to act on those instincts.

The urge to survive and reproduce is an innate one and not a conscious decision to be made. We're only pissed off because we arent able to act on those instincts.
Except these are actually decisions to be made, otherwise nobody would ever kill themselves, and nobody would ever choose to voluntarily avoid reproducing. Granted most people can't overcome their instincts, but in the case of sex, it's not as if contraceptives don't exist now, so normies don't really have to suffer through anything of this nature if they don't want to.

My mom was an used up 28 yo roastie who lied about being on the pill to a married man. To fool her lizard brain into thinking she wasn't a bad person, she would take a pill every other day and justify it as having forgotten.

Except these are actually decisions to be made, otherwise nobody would ever kill themselves, and nobody would ever choose to voluntarily avoid reproducing. Granted most people can't overcome their instincts, but in the case of sex, it's not as if contraceptives don't exist now, so normies don't really have to suffer through anything of this nature if they don't want to.

If every guy could a take conscious decision on whether his survival is beneficial or not, most guys would choose to end their miserable lives. The truth is our survival instincts (and instincts to reproduce which is just survival of genetics) are much stronger than our rational decision making. Thats why there are many guys who simply unable to rope even if they consciously know their lives arent going to improve and there isnt any hope left.

We're created by the same process that we will never get to experience.

If every guy could a take conscious decision on whether his survival is beneficial or not, most guys would choose to end their miserable lives. The truth is our survival instincts (and instincts to reproduce which is just survival of genetics) are much stronger than our rational decision making. Thats why there are many guys who simply unable to rope even if they consciously know their lives arent going to improve and there isnt any hope left.
Yeah I fully agree with you there, and it takes a huge amount of willpower to rope. In fact I'd argue that you basically have to force yourself into a position where it's completely obvious that you have no better options. I don't think that I'll be able to do it until my parents die tbh, and even then, only with a very fast method, shotgun comes to mind.

The selfish act of reproduction..

Sex is an evil act that brings endless pain and suffering into the world.

Ironic.

weexist because of something we can’t have

Sex is an evil act that brings endless pain and suffering into the world.

reality is a shitty game i never even chose or wanted to play

Last edited: