Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You're Likely Not Good at That, You're Just Isolated

N

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
★★
One of the most popular copes is finding a semo-obscure hobby and then getting "good" at. I see a lot of people, myself included, who have taken this as a sign that maybe it isn't completely over. That couldn't be further from the truth however. If you were truly GOOD at something it would be notable, however many people are actually much better at that obscure task you're doing. You've tricked yourself by using the smallest sample possible, yourself, into believing that you're good at something. Maybe there's a handful of incels who are truly skilled but most of us are just trash.

Delete your account.

I’m not good at anything tbh

everyone knows 5 languages has a degree in experimental aero-physics and is way richer then you are.ofc this is hyperbole but you are deluding yourself into thinking that 30% of young males(at least in australia but is probably the same in mogging lands filled with ethnics) have some skill that will make them palatable just for the simple activity of betabuxxing lmao.

yeah I played thousands of hours of video games but I'm still shit and mogged by normies who play 1hr a day

One of the most popular copes is finding a semo-obscure hobby and then getting "good" at. I see a lot of people, myself included, who have taken this as a sign that maybe it isn't completely over. That couldn't be further from the truth however. If you were truly GOOD at something it would be notable, however many people are actually much better at that obscure task you're doing. You've tricked yourself by using the smallest sample possible, yourself, into believing that you're good at something. Maybe there's a handful of incels who are truly skilled but most of us are just trash.

idk man my incelism only helped me to master my computer skills... now im very good at it ..

2B17E977 1FEF 4A5A B6DA 6FD71705B430

Nah I’m legit 33rd in the world on the official DOOM website I’m pretty good

I get depressed every time I try to improve myself at something and see how terribly I fail. I am afraid of my hobbies.

Many people actually become good at something because of social isolation, but it's only if they have high IQ and good traits that lead them to that, if you look like an incel and you have normie traits, then it's basically over for you.
The biggest issue is that usually a chad CEO steals their work (Tesla for example) and gets all of their credit,
which is exactly what I hate, sure you can develop a hobby and be talented at something, but chad will still get all of the credit because you
lack the looks and the social skills that you lacked all of those years and there is a good chance that you will be manipulated because you were too socially isolated to understand that and also you look kinda ugly and weak so you seem naive asf which increases the chance of you being manipulated,
in reality chad doesn't know how to manage his own stuff and he has many little normies and incels managing the stuff for him

nah I'm actually quite good at certain videogames (went to a competitive team in fact :chad: )
Thing is I don't have quite the motivation to train like an autistic tryhard for all my life just to git gud at certain aspects of the game

I mean, it depends what you mean by obscure and notable.

If you are talking about skills or hobbies which require no skill or discipline, you are right.

If you are talking about things like collecting Baseball cards, playing video games, collecting stamps, learning about trains, yeah, those things are obscure and not notable and people don't really care.

Things which are notable tend to require developed skill and discipline to get good at it.

Of course you will be better than most people at it and most people suck at it if you put discipline towards developing a skill. For example, fencing, drawing, playing an instrument, rock climbing, a sports club, a martial art. And such hobbies are notable in my opinion and make you more interesting.

Chad in high school being QB at football, yeah, he might have been naturally more prone to muscle gain and discipline such that he could do something others couldn't, but it still takes effort and discipline to even get to that point. Did high school football players not lift and not die in practice?

Last edited:
Truecel trait: You suck at everything you try to learn and your hobbies.

For most hobbies it's easy to know if you're really good, you just have to try to do it competitively.

Of course a hobby can be a good cope even if it turns out you're not good, but it's important not to delude oneself about it.

Can relate.
I also got real good in computers and electronic repairs. I mean real good.
Until recently, I discovered that just a few blocks from where I live, there is a lame ass latino with THREE youtube channels about computer repairs, gaming and stuff and he makes a good amount of money from it. Besides that he has 200k followers and is semi-famous.
Thought you were good? Look around.

I dont know how to do anything, any interaction with the outside world is just pure suicidefuel to me. Cant make money, cant talk to girls, cant learn anything, everybody seems better than me while I am drifting around with no goal and path to walk, my life is just a series of failures and I am certain if there is a god he laughs at how pathetic I am every day.

I play chess a lot, but never improve