Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"you're just bitter"

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7i28yr/stop_downplaying_how_incels_feel/dqwe7pt/
The only reason you think that is you're bitter about being unfuckable

Being repulsive to women is a pretty good excuse to be angry, it's like telling black poeple in the 1800s to shut the fuck up about being oppressed, obviously am not saying incels are as oppressed as blacks but you get the point. There is nothing you can do about your ugly face, and it's what is preventing you (trucels) from living the life, no shit we aren't happy, it's not fair.

They enjoy shitting on us, the guy in the original comment is insulting us because it's funny, "lol stupid virgin losers xD", this guy /u/FoetusCorruptus spends hours per day finding incels to make fun of, his hobby is making fun of virgins, ONLINE. That's so suspecious tbh, whats the point? do you enjoy shitting on people who have it worse then you?

Reddit imo is full of people who major insecurities, or were unpopular at school (the popular kids used snapchat and insta while losers used reddit) so they mock people online for fun, it helps them cope. /r/iamverysmart, /r/CringeAnarchy, /r/justneckbeardthings, /r/creepyPMs, r/niceguys, /r/lewronggeneration, /r/sadcringe and /r/inceltears are all subs for losers to mock others, in some cases it's straight up bullying

Yeah. I'm bitter. That's literally what this forum is all about. Are these idiots retarded?

VincentVanCope said:
Yeah. I'm bitter. That's literally what this forum is all about. Are these idiots retarded?

Yes.

iiiTeMpeR said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7i28yr/stop_downplaying_how_incels_feel/dqwe7pt/

Being repulsive to women is a pretty good excuse to be angry, it's like telling black poeple in the 1800s to shut the fuck up about being oppressed, obviously am not saying incels are as oppressed as blacks but you get the point. There is nothing you can do about your ugly face, and it's what is preventing you (trucels) from living the life, no shit we aren't happy, it's not fair.

They enjoy shitting on us, the guy in the original comment is insulting us because it's funny, "lol stupid virgin losers xD", this guy /u/FoetusCorruptus spends hours per day finding incels to make fun of, his hobby is making fun of virgins, ONLINE. That's so suspecious tbh, whats the point? do you enjoy shitting on people who have it worse then you?

Reddit imo is full of people who major insecurities, or were unpopular at school (the popular kids used snapchat and insta while losers used reddit) so they mock people online for fun, it helps them cope. /r/iamverysmart, /r/CringeAnarchy, /r/justneckbeardthings, /r/creepyPMs, r/niceguys, /r/lewronggeneration, /r/sadcringe and /r/inceltears are all subs for losers to mock others, in some cases it's straight up bullying

Yep. It's similar to the hapas self hate thing. These people hate themselves so they hate others that are like them.

they're just a bunch of delusional cucks

those cucks are one step outside the house from joining this site

"Youre bitter because you cant get laid"

Yes I am bitter. I am salty, mad, angry, jealous...and for a good reason.

Thank God for dead normies, the gift that keeps giving every single day.

We actually still give a fuck about them?

iiiTeMpeR said:
it's like telling black poeple in the 1800s to shut the fuck up about being oppressed

Excellent analogy

True. But you can roidcel, gymcel and surgerymaxx. Also, you can drugmax to become a low inhib slayer. All requires a ton of cash tho.

Chad has never been bitter. I wonder why ..

I guess if life kicks you in the crotch you just have to smile and nod. "Thank you life for relocating my testicles closer to my sternum". Emotions flowing into thoughts is unacceptable.

Again, nothing they say makes sense.

Well OF COURSE i'm bitter, what else emotions am i allowed to feel?

GeneticDysfunction said:
We actually still give a fuck about them?

They can't do shit

Let them waste their time

Yeah i'm bitter and there's nothing wrong with that, fuck you incelqueers.

Of course we're bitter. FHOs forgive no shortcomings now, of which we can do little about.

Leave us the fuck alone, you cuckfag cunts.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9RVS8cjNN0[/video]