Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy You're incel because of your mysoggyknee

Yeah, it’s not like foids have sex with right wing Chads

I predict a rapefest if mens frustrations arent met soon

Yeah, it’s not like foids have sex with right wing Chads
This is true, also right wing chads get called "incels" on twatter all the time so I guess this is true, only male feminists and IT members with good personalities get laid all the time :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

It appears they already made an error in the first paragraph by attributing “inceldom” to a “consequence of other choices”. AFAIK people do not choose to be born with the genetic traits they were born with; there doesn't seem to be a character customization mode before being spawned in earth, you don't get to select & customize your genes before spawning. Your genes are your genes by default
This is true, also right wing chads get called "incels" on twatter all the time so I guess this is true, only male feminists and IT members with good personalities get laid all the time :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

inceldom is a result of foids' choices, it has nothing to do with your virtue or lack of it

if I wanted to read a hifalutin, verbose exposition about value, I would reread karl marx's das kapital