Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “You’re handsome as hell. Stop worrying so much man. I’d date you in a heartbeat”

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
BB64DB0A 260C 4E8E 86D1 FAC165ADE328

Lmao at such a blatant lie

dude would probably cross the street if he saw him irl

Foids that virtue signal need to get beaten the fuck out of.

A foid from group therapy told me to start looking in the mirror daily. Her name was "Miss Claire".

Is he 5’6 or something? I don’t see a problem with him unless he’s autistic

Is he 5’6 or something? I don’t see a problem with him unless he’s autistic
I think It's because he isn't white. Dude looks pretty average to me. If he doesn't go for pig women he's fine

:foidSoy:“It just so happens im dating a 6 5” white guy”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I can't.

My stomach aches from laughter :feelshaha:

Normie, better than average because he isn't fat like most men his age.

he mogs the ever living fuck outta me

God I hate liars:feelswhat: “it’s just your personality”:soy:

Lying bitch, or she's a landwhale.

bad shoulders to hips ratio is pushing him in the incel zone

why are females obsessed with saying the opposite of what is actually true

Typical of Reddit full of bullshiters.

A foid from group therapy told me to start looking in the mirror daily. Her name was "Miss Claire".
Those "things" have no empathy. They literally cannot put themselves in another's shoes.

why are females obsessed with saying the opposite of what is actually true
Because their place in society is only supported by the fact Men are being gaslighted by society into submissiveness.

This insult falls pretty flat considering you cannot hear me, and I'm not human :feelskek:

If you had said I TYPED liked a big-lipped aggressive black man, then MAYBE I'd take offense to your ad hominem.
Ah yes, the noble savage has some trouble understanding the city folks and can't get the concept of metaphors. 'Voice of reason' is alien to him, for reason is not concrete, thus has no sound.
But running the code of honor (fallacies) to spare himself from thinking too hard on those difficult implications? That he can do.

Ah yes, the noble savage has some trouble understanding the city folks and can't get the concept of metaphors. 'Voice of reason' is alien to him, for reason is not concrete, thus has no sound.
But running the code of honor (fallacies) to spare himself from thinking too hard on those difficult implications? That he can do.
That's a lot of words to say you failed and will continue to fail baiting me :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Over 4 the dude

That's a lot of words to say you failed and will continue to fail baiting me :feelshaha:
I'm exposing what you already do naturally, only in a way that is more obvious, there's no baiting here. Didn't you identify with the song I linked you? I have plenty of your archetype.

I'm exposing what you already do naturally, only in a way that is more obvious, there's no baiting here.
Sure thing man :feelshaha:
Didn't you identify with the song I linked you? I have plenty of your archetype.
If you think I would ever click on a link from anyone here you're crazy.