Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You're given $100k

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
How would you use this money to make even more money?

to make even more money?
Jew

i plan on doing this, but I want to secure some streams of passive income before doing anything drastic like moving to a foreign third world country
GIC is enough. Being a riskcel is stupid

I would do a lot of IV meth

Surgerymaxx and buy a house to rent and make more while I live with my parents, then after some time buy another house and rent it to make more money

Pay off what I owe and get my teeth fixed

Aint that stupid to give directions fer mi competizione!

100k doesn’t buy much nowadays.

Surgerymaxx and buy a house to rent and make more while I live with my parents, then after some time buy another house and rent it to make more money
Another noob, have fun with the landlord/tenant rental game:feelsahh:

7EC0FD2E 9886 44F1 A9CF 9D6995E9C7B4
4BA582FC D274 4109 B7B4 F99BD345F456

Put all the money on Saudi Arabia to beat Argentina ,then enjoy being a millionaire.

Now honestly,the best way NOT to lose money is real estate.If you can buy one apartment and rent it for at least 600 $ you can leave decently in a very poor country maybe.

Probably invest it in the s&p 500 and play the long game, or spend it on valuables that appreciate or stay valuable in shit economies. I don’t believe in any get rich quick shit though