Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You’re expected to be asexual

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Thought I’d remind you of that

only because everyone ignores you and acts like you don't even exist, in your mind that computes to "people want me to be this way".

dont create external intention when there isnt any. no one actively wishes us as dead or wants us to be a certain way, people cant afford to waste their thoughts on us. they pretend we dont exist and move on with their lives.

BACTERIA NIGGAS BE LIKE FUCK IT THIS MEME WAS MADE BY PROKARYOTIC CELL GANG BINARY  FISSION TIME | Be Like Meme on ME.ME

I know, and I hate it.

Only chadlites and above are reaping the benefits of careefree teenage hood with getting laid easily.

Meanwhile rest of us are either blackpilled and depressed, or cope like retards who havent acknowledged their inceldom yet.

only because everyone ignores you and acts like you don't even exist, in your mind that computes to "people want me to be this way".

dont create external intention when there isnt any. no one actively wishes us as dead or wants us to be a certain way, people cant afford to waste their thoughts on us. they pretend we dont exist and move on with their lives.
very based post. It's exactly this, simply no one cares. They don't want you to be asexual, they don't want you to be non-violent, they don't want anything from you. Simply because they couldn't afford to spend a single thought on you.

I'm asexual.
asexually frustrated person that just want someone to want me.

have you ever thought you aren't entitled to women, incel? :soy:

very based post. It's exactly this, simply no one cares. They don't want you to be asexual, they don't want you to be non-violent, they don't want anything from you. Simply because they couldn't afford to spend a single thought on you.
If no one cared there wouldn't be people trying to shut down incel and manosphere sites.

I know, and I hate it.

Only chadlites and above are reaping the benefits of careefree teenage hood with getting laid easily.

Meanwhile rest of us are either blackpilled and depressed, or cope like retards who havent acknowledged their inceldom yet.
If no one cared there wouldn't be people trying to shut down incel and manosphere sites.

It's just places like IT or other retarded minorities that try to shut down incels, most people(99%) don't even know what we are.

It's just places like IT or other retarded minorities that try to shut down incels, most people(99%) don't even know what we are.
Cope tbh if more people knew at least identity politics oriented liberals they would try to shut down incels.
Incels have also been bullied forever by normies before the term "incel" was even widely known.

if we lived in anarchy id just take what i want forcefully

Incels have also been bullied forever by normies before the term "incel" was even widely known.
that's just the experience of being an incel, they have no intent towards the group as a whole because they simply don't care. They'll only care if we become more and more violent consistently.

that's just the experience of being an incel, they have no intent towards the group as a whole because they simply don't care. They'll only care if we become more and more violent consistently.
I disagree. A lot of them already care and have the intent to want to silence incels because incels have not just sat quietly in a corner and cried like they would have liked.

if we lived in anarchy id just take what i want forcefully
That is the one of the laws of univers all the systems will fall down and anarchy will triumph.

OP has over 500 posts and still no avi uploaded, so listen here faggot:
In 24 hours my nigga @Dregster666 and me will return to this thread and we want you to have a nice fitting profile picture uploaded until then.

They just want to act like we don't exist

I know, and I hate it.

:(

OP has over 500 posts and still no avi uploaded, so listen here faggot:
In 24 hours my nigga @Dregster666 and me will return to this thread and we want you to have a nice fitting profile picture uploaded until then.

View attachment 377137
When do you want to start the clock ?

Thought I’d remind you of that
Get your shit in order OP and find yourself a good avatar
Pepegun

Yes, they say as much
EbZ1 OwWkAI0Bbc

When do you want to start the clock ?
Last post was yesterday, so @Saysitsover should upload one as soon as he comes online. I already talked to the mods.
And he better prays that the mods ban him before we get our hands on this little avicel

Pepegun

Last post was yesterday, so @Saysitsover should upload one as soon as he comes online. I already talked to the mods.
And he better prays that the mods ban him before we get our hands on this little avicel

View attachment 377632
Based

He will log in to a barrage of notifications to set him straight :feelzez:

I disagree. A lot of them already care and have the intent to want to silence incels because incels have not just sat quietly in a corner and cried like they would have liked.
this is it, the normals who don't know about us would definitely want us shut down.

Society talking to me again.
Society talking to me again.

Last edited:

But if we do manage to get into a conversation they expect us to be asexual

200 IQ post, no joke. I wish I was as big brained as you are.