Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're even more fucked up than you thought

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Have you ever seen ugly men who are happy and NT?

Yes you did. Don't try to pretend they don't exist: they do. From the indian computer engineer happy to betabux to the ugly douchebag at high school who was surprisingly extroverted, you have seen many and couldn't explain their state without resorting to calling them deluded.

These people were born with higher baseline serotonin/norepinephrine/dopamine levels than you. They can be bullied for years and never develop depression.

If you're on this forum, it's not merely because you're ugly. It's because you're ugly and have low baseline S/N/D. You failed the genetic lottery big time.

Eh, I don't know about that. Different people have been pushed different amounts. I think I am predisposed to being a happy and jolly person but the constant stream of disappointments, bullying, and misery in my life turned me into an emo wreck.

Eh, I don't know about that. Different people have been pushed different amounts. I think I am predisposed to being a happy and jolly person but the constant stream of disappointments, bullying, and misery in my life turned me into an emo wreck.
Both genetics and life events influence the occurence of depression, this is something psychiatric research has repeatedly shown. Some can bounce from the worst shit rapidly, while some develop a neurosis at the slightest hiccup.

Of course, if you abuse a high-S/N/D normie for years in a torture chamber, he may get depression.

brutal. im such a fuck up.

Both genetics and life events influence the occurence of depression, this is something psychiatric research has repeatedly shown. Some can bounce from the worst shit rapidly, while some develop a neurosis at the slightest hiccup.

Of course, if you abuse a high-S/N/D normie for years in a torture chamber, he may get depression.

I'm starting wonder if there's anything to these so-called "shit tests" that women supposedly put men through. I wonder if it's their way of weeding out those who have a good baseline brain chemistry from those that don't.

Have you ever seen ugly men who are happy and NT?

Yes you did. Don't try to pretend they don't exist: they do. From the indian computer engineer happy to betabux to the ugly douchebag at high school who was surprisingly extroverted, you have seen many and couldn't explain their state without resorting to calling them deluded.

These people were born with higher baseline serotonin/norepinephrine/dopamine levels than you. They can be bullied for years and never develop depression.

If you're on this forum, it's not merely because you're ugly. It's because you're ugly and have low baseline S/N/D. You failed the genetic lottery big time.

Projection.

Don't pour everyone into the same basket, pal.

I'm starting wonder if there's anything to these so-called "shit tests" that women supposedly put men through. I wonder if it's their way of weeding out those who have a good baseline brain chemistry from those that don't.

giphy.gif

more than half the people on this forum look normal. Mentalcel is legit

High serotonin is actually a bad thing for incels. Low serotonin = resistance to learned helplessness. High dopamine on the other hand is extremely important.

What difference does it make ?

Yes, there are ugly men that are happy but they are bluepilled.

Never thought about this.

Just be NT theory is true, and if you're here you're not NT by definition

I disagree, those people just aren't blackpilled yet

I got triggered as soon as I read the first few lines but as I read on the post made more sense. High IQ

So any natural S/N/D boost?

I'm not particularly unhappy, but I enjoy the company of people here

This is just a bunch of cope. Those chemicals don't mean shit, anyone can pretend to be happy.

This is just a bunch of cope. Those chemicals don't mean shit, anyone can pretend to be happy.
True happiness is impossible to fake. Stop coping and take your jew pills.

True, i used to be such depressed about how world is fucked and degenerated when i was 14-15, even before blackpill. How the fuck it affects me mostly? Why did i even have thoughts about it? I don't know, but that was enough to have depression.

eh... happy/NT ugly men are extremely rare. They exist but I don't think they're a common occurrence.

Everybody on this forum has some kind of mental illness.

LOL. If you have spent more than 1 minute on any site related to inceldom, you are one of the most severely mentally ill people in the world. you fucking idiots!!!

LOL. If you have spent more than 1 minute on any site related to inceldom, you are one of the most severely mentally ill people in the world. you fucking idiots!!!
That is sarcasm, right?

True happiness is impossible to fake. Stop coping and take your jew pills.

I don't take any jew pills. Fact of the matter is even if you had all those chemicals you'd still be a lonely virgin. It simply doesn't matter.