Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You're either normal, or you're not - normals know this

Chinkbonics

Chinkbonics

But he reminds me of my brother!
★★★
No matter how much xmaxxing or magic PUA bullshit is made, normals can still sniff you out--because to them you glow in the dark. People want to talk to you, or they don't. You're either respected, or you're a laughing stock. You're either handsome, or a creep. You either get a steady flow of DMs on your phone, or you don't. You either are let in on all of the school secrets, or you're not. Your place in the world is set from the very beginning; the only variable is when one comes to realization.

strong first post

good looking guys never have to "self improve" or do this and that to try and impress women. they just live their life, think it'd be cool to play sports or whatever, meet a girl who's attracted to them and that's all there is to it. JFL at a touchless KHHV autist thinking he'll become indistinguishable from an average person using some internet snake oil like PUA

strong first post
Normies themselves, is a hivemind and they weed out anyone that are different than them, with the exception of someone with a higher status than them, ex. Chad or any foid.

@SoyUnPerdedor avi

Normies are moralfags with no morals

Normies are moralfags with no morals
Not only that, but mindless automatons with no independent thought whatsoever and just blindly follow what's the most mainstream just to be apart of the herd.

Also
strong first post
Pretty impressive and unusually high IQ for a graycel and on the first post at that. Consider me impressed.

There's us and there's them. No hegelian synthesis will solve the gap, either we impose ourselves onto them or they impose themselves on us (like they're doing now)

Also
strong first post

I will never be normal

No matter how much xmaxxing or magic PUA bullshit is made, normals can still sniff you out--because to them you glow in the dark. People want to talk to you, or they don't. You're either respected, or you're a laughing stock. You're either handsome, or a creep. You either get a steady flow of DMs on your phone, or you don't. You either are let in on all of the school secrets, or you're not. Your place in the world is set from the very beginning; the only variable is when one comes to realization.
yup.
There is no middle ground.

When people look/interact with you, you have to make sense.

yeah our faces screw us over tbh. or your autism shows up and they detect it

If you need "self-improvement" it's already over. Normals don't ever self-improve; they're just fine the way they are.

If you need "self-improvement" it's already over. Normals don't ever self-improve; they're just fine the way they are.
Words to live by.

Also words to live by. Good post by a greycel.

I got peace when I realized I just was born a failure and nothing I did mattered or would change that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back