Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You're biologically defective if you prefer older women.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
And probably better off dead. I can't believe we have cucks on this forum pushing the "maturity" and "experience" meme. Fucking idiots. All women are overgrown children, they never change. A woman who seems more "mature" is just looking for betabux before her cunt dries up. Experience is irrelevant. You'll get frequent/good sex if foids are physically attracted to you. It doesn't matter if the bitch is a virgin or took 40+ cocks in the past. She will make an effort for you if you're attractive. If you're not (and most guys aren't according to stats), you get nothing. Tired of seeing desperate oldcels cope with comments like this:

:soy: One thing that's curious is that Chad will almost never marry a virgin foid. Celebrity Chads usually marry experienced degenerate roasties even though they could get someone younger and even though they don't even have to get married. Maybe they know something we don't? :soy:

like why are you even on this site? JFL.
These are the types of cunts who virtue signal on inceltears when they get their first kiss at age 40.

It's really sad how badly some guys have been indoctrinated by feminism. I went out to an event last month and almost wanted to murder my friend. A really cute girl approached/danced with him and the niger avoided her because she wasn't legal drinking age... meaning this bitch was probably between 17 and 19, but still too young in his eyes. Guys like this should honestly do the world a favor cut their balls off. Unfortunately many of these fags will settle down with post-wall roasties and produce another generation of turboautists.

I hate betabux more than foids tbh and I hope they all die celibate.

Volcel if you wouldn't dust the cobwebs off 95 y/o OAP pussy

What do you mean by older women exactly? Women who are +30?

Biologically defective? Maybe. An idiot? Absolutely. Guys that like older women are wasting their sperm on stale soil.

I wanted to throat punch a normie after he told me the following:
“X is dating a 35 year old...he’s my hero” (mind you X was 23 at the time)

:blackpill::blackpill: high t high IQ

volcel with you wouldn't eat out a 29 year old hag with the thousabd cock stare

volcel with you wouldn't eat out a 29 year old hag with the thousabd cock stare
tbh
Ljlkjlkjl

High IQ thread. It’s tragic that most cucks think differently

And probably better off dead. I can't believe we have cucks on this forum pushing the "maturity" and "experience" meme. Fucking idiots. All women are overgrown children, they never change. A woman who seems more "mature" is just looking for betabux before her cunt dries up. Experience is irrelevant. You'll get frequent/good sex if foids are physically attracted to you. It doesn't matter if the bitch is a virgin or took 40+ cocks in the past. She will make an effort for you if you're attractive. If you're not (and most guys aren't according to stats), you get nothing. Tired of seeing desperate oldcels cope with comments like this:

These are the types of cunts who virtue signal on inceltears when they get their first kiss at age 40.

It's really sad how badly some guys have been indoctrinated by feminism. I went out to an event last month and almost wanted to murder my friend. A really cute girl approached/danced with him and the niger avoided her because she wasn't legal drinking age... meaning this bitch was probably between 17 and 19, but still too young in his eyes. Guys like this should honestly do the world a favor cut their balls off. Unfortunately many of these fags will settle down with post-wall roasties and produce another generation of turboautists.

If she younger than 20 or older than 32 then i'm not in.

I have a mild fetish , haven't seen a milf in real life though.

If only people had children in mind moreso, feminism's effects like this would be weaker and we'd have a better situation.

I see all femoids as simple potential coping mechanisms to numb the pain of mortality. The ones of a less slutty nature with fertile eggs are LifeFuel copes because animals don't like to get old and die with no blood left behind on earth. The older ones who are less fertile still offer wiener tingles so you can use them as a coping mechanism as well. If you get an older wife and you don't marry several additional younger, more fertile foids soon after... you're not winning the game bro...

A really cute girl approached/danced with him and the niger avoided her because she wasn't legal drinking age...
god that's fucking rage fuel, that would be a dream come true for me. ur friend shuld've introduced her to u (not like that would've done anything though, since she only wants chad)