Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "You're beautiful" "Gorgeous" just lol at truerateme

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Thought that subreddit wasn't going to be filled with beta orbiters.

I was wrong. What a surprise.

that sub is already dead boyo.

LOL i saw this yesterday, the moment they see a girl they get blue pulled cucked

You complain about people beta orbiting but on the other hand you keep giving this female attention by making threads about her.

Time for a new sub /r/definitelytruerateme

im really starting to hate this fucking bitch

You complain about people beta orbiting but on the other hand you keep giving this female attention by making threads about her.
Wow here's this faggot trying to save m'lady. Rope yourself you fucking retard.

Time for a new sub /r/definitelytruerateme

ye, we need a rating system like in puahate or at the beginning of truerateme. Harsh rating is the most honest rating

Isn't it that girl that sympathised with incels?

Meanwhile, I post my pics and get 1 reply "You look average" lmao

that sub is literal bullshit. chadlites on there would get rated "an objective 5.5"

roastie goes on there, "WOW 7.5/10 VERY BEAUTIFUL"

It's a site full of whiteknight cucks

I knew it was always faggoty trash, like lookism

I hate seeing this whore's face, I want to smash it with a rusty jackhammer.

She is the worst person I have ever me, there is no-one in tgis universe that I resent more.

Why are girls so FUCKING insecure about their looks.

Pisses me the fuck off that these cute girls think they're ugly and unlovable while us actually ugly, messed up cunts rot in loneliness.

Pisses me the fuck off that these cute girls think they're ugly and unlovable while us actually ugly, messed up cunts rot in loneliness.

b-but chad doesn't like me :(((((((((((((((

he takes 3 more seconds than usual to reply to my messages teeheeee

i wana fuck her in the mouthpussy

everytime i give roasties true ratings on there i get mods and cucks on my case referring me to the ratings guide.

The same ratings guide which has fucking Kylo ren as a 4/10, Neo from Matrix as a 5/10 and Thomas Selby from peaky blinders as a 5/10 hahahahahahahahahaha :feelsree:

everytime i give roasties true ratings on there i get mods and cucks on my case referring me to the ratings guide.

The same ratings guide which has fucking Kylo ren as a 4/10, Neo from Matrix as a 5/10 and Thomas Selby from peaky blinders as a 5/10 hahahahahahahahahaha :feelsree:

keanu reeves 5/10 HAAhaHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHaAHHAHHahHhahHAHHa

just be female tbh.

It's attention and validation seeking mixed with wanting to be a prime Stacy.

Ofc that sub is getting overrun by normies.. Mods of truerateme, fucking do something lmao