Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're an absolute retard if you use tinder as a sub-8

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
BRB, getting matches and none of them respond
BRB, finally getting a date after messaging 30 girls and she flakes
BRB, going on 20 dates with different girls, paying for drinks and not even getting a second date

idiotic as fuck.

Meanwhile chad's just put up a few selfies and girls message to fuck him, like redditIsForCucks has shown us countless times with his brett maverick accounts.

in conclusion, online dating is meant for ultra top tier men, only

Netflix and chill or bust.

Legit. If you can't fit in on to dirty daddies IG without looking out of place, then don't even bother with tinder. If you're that good looking you don't even need tinder in the first place; it's just a tool to help you slay even more.

I saw a thread in the OG r/incels and there was a screenshot a of a girl's tinder matches. They legit looked like instagram male models.

I don't go outside. The last girl I got a number IRL ghosted me.
I had hopes on Tinder and I got crushed. 0 matches, not even profiles without pictures liked me back. Life is cruel and I am a retard.

yeah, and online dating in general

I don't go outside. The last girl I got a number IRL ghosted me.
I had hopes on Tinder and I got crushed. 0 matches, not even profiles without pictures liked me back. Life is cruel and I am a retard.

Legit. If you can't fit in on to dirty daddies IG without looking out of place, then don't even bother with tinder. If you're that good looking you don't even need tinder in the first place; it's just a tool to help you slay even more.

I saw a thread in the OG r/incels and there was a screenshot a of a girl's tinder matches. They legit looked like instagram male models.

It's been proven countless times that even ugly girls can get dirty daddy type matches.

In other words, you should kill yourself if you try at dating and you're sub 8

i wish i wouldn't use tinder.
But I still feel like I could get a match some day and some girl might give me a chance.
Even if that won't be the case i'll try to tell myself that to cope.

But I still feel like I could get a match some day and some girl might give me a chance.

it doesn't work like that at all. getting a match means nothing.

chad probably gets hundreds for every girl he fucks

tinder is an incel is useless.

it´s no different if you approach women IRL.

Actually Tinder is a very accurate representation of what you can expect from cold approaching.

it´s no different if you approach women IRL.

Actually Tinder is a very accurate representation of what you can expect from cold approaching.

Exactly. But there's a few cucks on this board who still think they're gonna make it as some normie piece of shit, which is worth less than nothing to women

True. Sub 8s have much better time with simple cold approach

Even if someone would give you a chance why the hell would you want it. She'll cuck you for a better looking dude at the first opportunity.

I thought I was like a 7 out of then until I made tinder, didn't get a single match.

BRB, getting matches and none of them respond
BRB, finally getting a date after messaging 30 girls and she flakes
BRB, going on 20 dates with different girls, paying for drinks and not even getting a second date

idiotic as fuck.

Meanwhile chad's just put up a few selfies and girls message to fuck him, like redditIsForCucks has shown us countless times with his brett maverick accounts.

in conclusion, online dating is meant for ultra top tier men, only

This happens to the 6 and 7 the middle land of nowhere

But all men should stop using tinder anyway

Even if someone would give you a chance why the hell would you want it. She'll cuck you for a better looking dude at the first opportunity.
I don't know, i feel like maybe some girl might see something nice in myself that no one else has

I don't know, i feel like maybe some girl might see something nice in myself that no one else has
there is zero correlation between personality and getting girls.

It´s entirely about looks, money, status. Once you know the truth there is no going back. Nobody on earth will ever like you simply for you being you.

Friends only stick with you if they can gain something from your friendship. It´s the same for women.