Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal you're always left out of everything

Juice

Juice

Life is Ragefuel
★★★★
No one even knows you're there you just exist barely, people always forget about you, it's fucking brutal, I don't think anyones @'d me on the circlejerk threads or even in general, that's why I hate circlejerk threads. Fuck them, I never get mentioned, but that's for another thread, anyways I feel like a living ghost sometimes. I HATE THIS EVIL FUCKING WORLD JUST LET ME IN ON THE ACTION STOP PRETENDING I DON'T EXIST BEFORE I MAKE SURE YOU'RE A GHOST TOO

You're account is pretty new. I think you'll make friends here eventually.

I'm older than @VideoGameCoper and he's already a Saint
Lol. It took quite a while for anyone to care about me. I wasn’t somewhat well known until like 4-5k posts. Post count tends to affect how many people know you more than join date. Only works with legit posts though, which is why I didn’t sewermaxx much. Most of my posts are replies to ID and lounge posts

Lol. It took quite a while for anyone to care about me. I wasn’t somewhat well known until like 4-5k posts. Post count tends to affect how many people know you more than join date. Only works with legit posts though, which is why I didn’t sewermaxx much. Most of my posts are replies to ID and lounge posts
It feels like i'm on here 24/7 and it feels like my post count is slow as hell, I think it's because I read threads without replying

I don't think anyones @'d me on the circlejerk threads or even in general
In my experience, this forum is pretty bad about replying and keeping conversations going. I'm not really sure why. I've had a lot more back-and-forth conversation on kiwifarms and (before I was banned) reddit. Here, I've never gone more than one reply before the conversation stops.

It feels like i'm on here 24/7 and it feels like my post count is slow as hell, I think it's because I read threads without replying
That would be why. I reply to almost every thread I read.

In my experience, this forum is pretty bad about replying and keeping conversations going. I'm not really sure why. I've had a lot more back-and-forth conversation on kiwifarms and (before I was banned) reddit. Here, I've never gone more than one reply before the conversation stops.
Most people here are anti-social or don't know what to say to somethings, including myself.

When you're invisible irl you'll be invisible online too

I feel the same. Nobody really @'s me either. I'll try to look out for threads of yours and reply to them

Most people here are anti-social or don't know what to say to somethings, including myself.
Okay, but you have opinions about things. Why even think of it as talking to another person vs. thinking of it as just saying your opinion?

A life of exclusion is the life of a trucel. No one understand this more than us, that we are nothing but a barely visible speck in the grand scheme of things. The harsh truth that you don’t matter, that no one cares about you, that you barely register in the eyes of others

A life of exclusion is the life of a trucel. No one understand this more than us, that we are nothing but a barely visible speck in the grand scheme of things. The harsh truth that you don’t matter, that no one cares about you, that you barely register in the eyes of others
Never began, I understand why people ER, to mean something in this brutal world, they don't even see us as human let alone a thought.

Dude i feel you, hope you find sone friends in here

Same, why even bother posting when some High QIcel gonna make a better posts that your. IRL i barely speak all day, here i struggle just to post once per day. Life is not made for us.

Same. Some of just just don't have the basic subconscious component that allows socializion. If you don't have it. You just don't have it. Even in forums like this you'll never be significantly close to anyone because you lack that basic function. You can't force it.

The inner circle here is @VideoGameCoper @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @Left4DeadDarkie @Ron.Belgrade @comradespiderman29 and @Jason Voorhees previously

Same. Some of just just don't have the basic subconscious component that allows socializion. If you don't have it. You just don't have it. Even in forums like this you'll never be significantly close to anyone because you lack that basic function. You can't force it.
Nobodies that close here honestly. Were mostly nd and wary of each other.

Even the people that were able to socialize were bullied out of it by normalgroids

The inner circle here is @VideoGameCoper @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @Left4DeadDarkie @Ron.Belgrade @comradespiderman29 and @Jason Voorhees previously
I'll start tagging @Juice .

The thing is I don't know his taste in stuff here.

@Juice are you a violentcel or a nonviolentcel?

Even the people that were able to socialize were bullied out of it by normalgroids
Yeah. I lost my ability around age 8. I used to be capable. It's scientifically proven that the way your brain works changes after being bullied. Social anxiety is basically your brain going in to fight or flight mode because it views other people as threats.

Yeah. I lost my ability around age 8. I used to be capable. It's scientifically proven that the way your brain works changes after being bullied. Social anxiety is basically your brain going in to fight or flight mode because it views other people as threats.
No one takes bullying as serious as it should, it fucks you up for life, public education is evil

I can relate to this a lot

I just realized 3 days ago that you were nevergetup36
Yep that is me. I changed my name to NearEnd to suit the avi of Near better but then I changed my avi yet again, this time to Ted Kaczynski

No one takes bullying as serious as it should, it fucks you up for life, public education is evil
Because it only negatively affects the bottom ten percent. You think they give a shit about us? if a girl got bullied by a guy they'd on it in ten seconds or less. When an ugly, short or autistic guy gets bullied "they just can't do anything about it." Untill he fights the Chad who's bullying him, then suddenly it's a problem.

Nope, no 2024cels in the 'inner circle'

Jfl aside, just be active on the forum and be nice to other users theory

That is probably because a lot of users here are autistic

Yep that is me. I changed my name to NearEnd to suit the avi of Near better but then I changed my avi yet again, this time to Ted Kaczynski
I just realized 3 days ago that you were nevergetup36

I was like who's this guy then I viewed the previous usernames and was like no way it's nevergetup36 :feelshaha:
I thought you got perma banned.

Why did you think I got permabanned?
Funny GIF

Don't worry brocel, we are in the same place

That is probably because a lot of users here are autistic
Sure, but I guess my point is, nobody should expect more from this place than it can offer. In my experience, it's not a place to make friends.

If you're autistic (like most users) and you're okay with shitposting and then never ever getting a reply, then that's great. But if you're like OP who wants engagement and to make friends, this just isn't the place for that.

No one even knows you're there you just exist barely, people always forget about you, it's fucking brutal, I don't think anyones @'d me on the circlejerk threads or even in general, that's why I hate circlejerk threads. Fuck them, I never get mentioned, but that's for another thread, anyways I feel like a living ghost sometimes. I HATE THIS EVIL FUCKING WORLD JUST LET ME IN ON THE ACTION STOP PRETENDING I DON'T EXIST BEFORE I MAKE SURE YOU'RE A GHOST TOO
It's brutal to be excluded in real life and online at the same time

I thought this was gonna be about nobody caring about you IRL. You joined a few months ago stfu nigger