Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You’re alone because you’re LGBTphobic

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/i0cal9/there_wasnt_enough_space_but_uh_i_should_have/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

“LGBTphobic”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

No man with a brain and sanity considers the LGBT abomination community normal and I very much doubt that sharing a negative opinion on the LGBT community is the reason I can’t get laid.

What a bunch of retards. Can we please stop taking this group seriously? Look at the state of that “comic”. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

1. these comics are horrendous
  2. based aaaaaaaa posting by that incel
  3. he wasn't even racist or anything in the comic tf are they talking about?
  4. do they seriously believe this shit?
  5. where are the bouncing boobs

I can't take IT or cucks I debate on internet seriously when they say I'm single cause I don't support LGBT. So 80%+ population of my country who are Muslim, are single cause they don't support LGBT? Jfl

yo wth is that new avi where did you get it

Actually it's the opposite, if you support them theyll think you are gay. No woman wants a nice guy, no woman wants a :soy: it's in their nature to want someone who's a brute. They are genetically engineered that way.

Active in these communities:
r/IncelTear
r/lbgallt
r/arethestraightsok

ShySaxon

hey don't you mean the LGBTQQIAXBOX360AP+++ community?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/i0cal9/there_wasnt_enough_space_but_uh_i_should_have/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

“LGBTphobic”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

No man with a brain and sanity considers the LGBT abomination community normal and I very much doubt that sharing a negative opinion on the LGBT community is the reason I can’t get laid.

What a bunch of retards. Can we please stop taking this group seriously? Look at the state of that “comic”. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

To be fair here a lot ethnicels post that if you're refusing ethnic foid as mayocel you're volcel....so kinda refusing being gay kinda could also work.

Bouncing boobs AVI. Where did it go? :(

1. these comics are horrendous
  2. based aaaaaaaa posting by that incel
  3. he wasn't even racist or anything in the comic tf are they talking about?
  4. do they seriously believe this shit?
  5. where are the bouncing boobs

Blackpill isnt refutable so they make abysmal strawmen lmao has anyone here ever said anything like this outside of an anonymous forum

Mentally ill degenerates.

I can't take IT or cucks I debate on internet seriously when they say I'm single cause I don't support LGBT. So 80%+ population of my country who are Muslim, are single cause they don't support LGBT? Jfl

Kill all trannies and fags tbh.

I always give the benefit of the doubt and consider homos and bisexuals (not fags, big difference) good/okay if we're basing their personality on that parameter alone. Trannies, on the other hand, are sick. Well, they can do whatever with their body, if they want to be mutilated and die, so be it.
Although using "normal" and "not normal" to define the goodness of something is absolutely disgusting, OP. Good thing you are right and homophobic jackasses can get laid while most of us cannot.

Last edited:
Why do all their soy comics need a tldr? And always the same coke bottle glasses on the condescending foid.

just fuck gays and trannies brah, just don't want women brah , its totally normal brah :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Gays are good because they deprive lazy tradqweens of betabuxx.

You’re alone because you don’t support people acting like full blown degenerates on the street and don’t support child molesters :)