Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “You’re a nice guy I’m sure you’ll find someone”

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Yeah, I’ll find someone, just not your friends, anyone you’ve met, anyone on tinder right?

Might as well just tell me “you ugly piece of shit you’ll never find someone so give up!”

Yeah, I’ll find someone, just not your friends, anyone you’ve met, anyone on tinder right?
It's just a polite phrase that women say for us incels. :feels:

"You never had a girlfriend? Wow, someone like you?"

"You're a nice guy"
Yes

"I'm sure you'll find someone"
No

this has been said to me multiple times. if im such a nice guy who will find someone someday why wont the people who say this give chances to US. its always youll find "someone" but the girls who say that dont want anything to do w us

Bitches will gaslight you in maximum and never set you up with someone nice

You will find someone but not here, not there, not anywhere you are gonna go

this has been said to me multiple times. if im such a nice guy who will find someone someday why wont the people who say this give chances to US. its always youll find "someone" but the girls who say that dont want anything to do w us
yeah at least be friends with me

You’re definitely fucked if they say you’re a “nice guy“ because they’ve confirmed you don’t have a “bad personality“

You’re definitely fucked if they say you’re a “nice guy“ because they’ve confirmed you don’t have a “bad personality“
I can't be mean :(

Oh I've heard that before
Then I analy and vaginal ravaged hookers with consent

No point in being "friends" with them if you're not fucking them.
Yes! 100% true.

Plus it always a one way street in the friendship anyway. Women will always treat other guys better.

Foids think they have varied tastes. Not their friends or anyone they know because they’ve talked to them and know they all like the same thing but surely someone else :feelskek:

Foids think they have varied tastes. Not their friends or anyone they know because they’ve talked to them and know they all like the same thing but surely someone else :feelskek:
fucking hate them for their gaslight

"I like you as a friend"

foids are hiveminded.