Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're a masochist if you're an ugly male and still use dating apps like Tinder

• Thread starter BringBackPatriarchy
  • Start date
B

BringBackPatriarchy

Banned
-
You're ugly, brutally ugly.

You've never had any success with dating apps in the past and won't have any in the future. Online dating is no different from dating in real life: endless, often self-esteem-destroying and soul-crushing rejection with no end in sight. Most of the women doing the rejecting are no prize themselves, but that only goes to show how ugly and desperate you are. Yet you continue to embarrass yourself online propositioning any woman with a pulse.

Why do so many men go for years enduring such pointless humiliation with nothing to show for it except their virginity? The best explanation for such mindless, repetitive behavior is that the ugly man secretly enjoys being rejected, even masturbating to it in the privacy of his own bedroom.

im not even gonna bother with tinder its a waste of my time and potent sui fuel

tinder is chad or be sad

Zero match gang, anybody?

Yeah I use Tinder when I'm having an overly good day. I like to keep my mind in a realistic and not in a utopian state.

Every male except 10/10 UltraChads using Tinder is only cucking himself. Its over boyos

never done online dating in my life with the exception of mm tinder experiments

redditisforcuck's did one with a decent look guy and he had zero matches vs infinite matches on the brett maverick account

im not even gonna bother with tinder its a waste of my time and potent sui fuel

tinder is chad or be sad
Chad or be sad, huh? I like it.
It really applies to all of life though, even outside of dating apps.

Chad or be sad, huh? I like it.
It really applies to all of life though, even outside of dating apps.
tbh its not great im sure someone can think of better its all i had jfl ill get rhyme mogged

and yea dude i mean i wonder what you gotta look like for that jb, prob some tall, high t alpha bbc/bwc chad/tyrone its over

i think every ugly male should have tried it once, or some sort of online dating, so they can confirm what they have believed all along.

Life experiences is a given answer to whether you are ugly or not, but getting rejected online is just the icing on the cake of why its over for u

You have to be pretty stupid to get rejected over and over again and not realize you're ugly.