Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "You're A Literal Pedophile If You're More Attracted To The One On The Left"

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
"You're a literal pedophile if you're more attracted to the 17 year old foid on the left compared to the 40 year old foid on the right" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
AdobeStock 173015364 e1563333553796
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
A natural blond 17 year old girl photographed by serhiy lvivsky in january 2016 08

Agecucks are fucking retards. They support

Showing children drag queens
Putting children on tranny hormones
Taking children to faggot parades

But at the same time they moralfag so hard about this issue.

I find it off how me just being myself is ‘not normal’ yet the tranny stuff is fine and encouraged.

I actually find the 40 year old more attractive (no joke, 99% of women are attractive to me). The 17 year old legit looks like a prepubecent child.

I actually find the 40 year old more attractive (no joke, 99% of women are attractive to me). The 17 year old legit looks like a prepubecent child.
Find which one you want more attractive but no the 17 teen year old does NOT look like a prepubescent child they look like a post pubescent adult (which is what she is). I don't understand people like you that think a foid looks like a young child just because they don't have wrinkly, sagging skin. Youth is attractive. Most guys would go for the left pic any day

According to them, there is not difference between a 14-17 female and a kindergarten infant female, they know the logic is flawed but they are self-righteous and are attracted to teens themselves

Would fuck both.

Find which one you want more attractive but no the 17 teen year old does NOT look like a prepubescent child they look like a post pubescent adult (which is what she is). I don't understand people like you that think a foid looks like a young child just because they don't have wrinkly, sagging skin. Youth is attractive. Most guys would go for the left pic any day
It's not that she doesn't have wrinkles that makes her look prepubescent. There is little facial bone growth, making her face very neotenous.

i am kinda attracted to both

Both are too old for me

It's not that she doesn't have wrinkles that makes her look prepubescent. There is little facial bone growth, making her face very neotenous.
Women have literally evolved to be more neotenous. Hell, even most chads have some neotenous features. It doesn't mean she looks like a child. Her face is fully developed. She could pass as a very late adolescent at the youngest, but saying she looks prepubescent is plain not true. Seriously, go look at what a prepubescent child looks like, then go look at what a fully grown adult looks like and see which one the 17 year old resembles more.

Yep. That's normies for you.

According to them, there is not difference between a 14-17 female and a kindergarten infant female, they know the logic is flawed but they are self-righteous and are attracted to teens themselves
Agecucks know they are dumb retards. They just promote agecuckoldry because they are gynocentric feminists.

Would bang both but would prefer the 17 year old any day of the week.

Women have literally evolved to be more neotenous. Hell, even most chads have some neotenous features. It doesn't mean she looks like a child. Her face is fully developed. She could pass as a very late adolescent at the youngest, but saying she looks prepubescent is plain not true. Seriously, go look at what a prepubescent child looks like, then go look at what a fully grown adult looks like and see which one the 17 year old resembles more.
I am serious. She does NOT look like 17. She literally looks like a 12-15 year old.

I like watching loli hentai but when it comes to real women I would prefer someone mature, prob someone my age or a little older 25-30.

the one on the right is gigastacy tier for a 40 yr old white women. the girl on the left will look like a fat shriveled 80 yr old at the same age

I’d smash both of them

Ehmm..my comment was removed?

And you have a mother complex if you are attracted to the one on the right

Agecucks know they are dumb retards. They just promote agecuckoldry because they are gynocentric feminists.
Well, it's more so to conform with society pressure and not wanting to admit being attracted to teens who are well developed for their age. This is why every dude gets excited when a young foid turns 18 because it means they can now fap to her without guilt.

I am serious. She does NOT look like 17. She literally looks like a 12-15 year old.
I disagree. I think she looks 16-18. She looks 15 at the absolute YOUNGEST. But people age differently. There are 15 year olds that to me look twice their age. Meanwhile there are 20 year olds that look 15. It is subjective.

But you are still fucking wrong, because you said that they look "prepubescent" and now you say she looks 12-15. 12-15 IS NOT PREPUBESCENT. Most girls start puberty at 10/11 these days. Most girls complete puberty 14/16. 12-15 is PUBESCENT, not PRE-PUBESCENT. There is a fucking difference. Once a bitch has hair, tits, period, wide hips. That is not a child anymore and it is fucking cucked to think it is.

Like I say, she looks her age to me, but even if she looked a couple years younger, there is still no problem. There is NO 17 year old that looks prepubescent unless they are fucking cancer patients.

The trouble is that men have been conditioned and gaslit into thinking that ages look different. In movies, 20 year olds play highschool kids. 17 year olds play middle schoolers. Also puberty starts earlier than ever before. Basically, everything has been shifted so that we are supposed to find granny foids attractive. In reality, the peak of attractiveness is 14-18 and girls like in OP actually do look their age. If the girl looked any older, she would look older than she is. Your entire reality has been fucking warped. It maddens me.

But go ahead, find a dried up 40yo granny more attractive than a fertile 17 year old. That's called gerontophilia :feelsUgh:

Well, it's more so to conform with society pressure and not wanting to admit being attracted to teens who are well developed for their age. This is why every dude gets excited when a young foid turns 18 because it means they can now fap to her without guilt.
Pretty much all men are attracted to teen foids. They just don't admit to it because of societal pressure.

Pretty much all men are attracted to teen foids. They just don't admit to it because of societal pressure.
Tbh, I'm more attractive to foids in ther 20s and I still like the idea of being younger and fucking slightly older foids. A foid whose tall, has wide hips, big thighs, big boobs and long legs is a sign that she's mature and experienced (not old of course, a lot of people use that as a term for grannies). And I also like the idea of the foids being slightly more dominant than me (not in the BDSM/femdom sense but more in a "mothery" or "big sister" sense).

But now being older, I can see the attraction to teenage girls, since their more youthful faces convey a sense of innocence and tenderness, and my desire to protect her. Of course this also goes with the fact that she's growing breasts and hips and metamorphosizing into a woman and thus showing off her feminine potential.

Volcel if you wouldn't ascend with both

well both have infinite value . just because of white halo and attractive / semi attractive Face

Tbh, I'm more attractive to foids in ther 20s and I still like the idea of being younger and fucking slightly older foids. A foid whose tall, has wide hips, big thighs, big boobs and long legs is a sign that she's mature and experienced (not old of course, a lot of people use that as a term for grannies). And I also like the idea of the foids being slightly more dominant than me (not in the BDSM/femdom sense but more in a "mothery" or "big sister" sense).

But now being older, I can see the attraction to teenage girls, since their more youthful faces convey a sense of innocence and tenderness, and my desire to protect her. Of course this also goes with the fact that she's growing breasts and hips and metamorphosizing into a woman and thus showing off her feminine potential.
I like foids in their 20s also. In particular between the ages of 22-26 Foids look very hot between those ages.

I disagree. I think she looks 16-18. She looks 15 at the absolute YOUNGEST. But people age differently. There are 15 year olds that to me look twice their age. Meanwhile there are 20 year olds that look 15. It is subjective.

But you are still fucking wrong, because you said that they look "prepubescent" and now you say she looks 12-15. 12-15 IS NOT PREPUBESCENT. Most girls start puberty at 10/11 these days. Most girls complete puberty 14/16. 12-15 is PUBESCENT, not PRE-PUBESCENT. There is a fucking difference. Once a bitch has hair, tits, period, wide hips. That is not a child anymore and it is fucking cucked to think it is.

Like I say, she looks her age to me, but even if she looked a couple years younger, there is still no problem. There is NO 17 year old that looks prepubescent unless they are fucking cancer patients.

The trouble is that men have been conditioned and gaslit into thinking that ages look different. In movies, 20 year olds play highschool kids. 17 year olds play middle schoolers. Also puberty starts earlier than ever before. Basically, everything has been shifted so that we are supposed to find granny foids attractive. In reality, the peak of attractiveness is 14-18 and girls like in OP actually do look their age. If the girl looked any older, she would look older than she is. Your entire reality has been fucking warped. It maddens me.

But go ahead, find a dried up 40yo granny more attractive than a fertile 17 year old. That's called gerontophilia :feelsUgh:
I guess we had different experiences. In my school, there were many 12, 13, 14 and even 15 year-old girls who still looked like children with flat and neotenous faces and not particularly developed sexually dimorphic traits. Also, many girls have no breasts or hips. I believe the reason as to why many women never develop sexually dimorphic traits like developed breasts and generally have non-existent garbage body fat distribution, is because many men are actually attracted to children. I can't see any other reason.
I agree with you on the TV thing.
Also, volcel if you wouldn't. Seriously.

Guess i'm a pedo then.Jfl,of course i'm attracted more to someone 3 years younger than me and not to someone that is the age of my mother.IT cucks can suck my manlet small cock but i actually have a point unlike them.

I guess we had different experiences. In my school, there were many 12, 13, 14 and even 15 year-old girls who still looked like children with flat and neotenous faces and not particularly developed sexually dimorphic traits. Also, many girls have no breasts or hips. I believe the reason as to why many women never develop sexually dimorphic traits like developed breasts and generally have non-existent garbage body fat distribution, is because many men are actually attracted to children. I can't see any other reason.
I agree with you on the TV thing.
Also, volcel if you wouldn't. Seriously.
Like I say my dude, people age differently. My point is that the girl on the left is sexually dimorphic. She looks 14/15 at the youngest, and I'm talking a DEVELOPED 14/15 year old, not a late bloomer. Once a girl has tits and bush, it is normal to be attracted, it is NOT pedophilic. Also, why be an agecuck as an incel? GIrls are getting fucked at 12 so calling a guy a pedo for looking at a 17 year old is insane. At the end of the day, if she bleeds she breeds. That is what nature intended.

But yeah, volcel if you would't do both, can we agree on that?

Like I say my dude, people age differently. My point is that the girl on the left is sexually dimorphic. She looks 14/15 at the youngest, and I'm talking a DEVELOPED 14/15 year old, not a late bloomer. Once a girl has tits and bush, it is normal to be attracted, it is NOT pedophilic. Also, why be an agecuck as an incel? GIrls are getting fucked at 12 so calling a guy a pedo for looking at a 17 year old is insane. At the end of the day, if she bleeds she breeds. That is what nature intended.

But yeah, volcel if you would't do both, can we agree on that?
I am not an agecuck. The JBpill is legit. I'm stating what I find to be most attractive. Also, in order to understand how dimorphic she is, we would also have to look at the physique in general. Honestly, if a woman doesn't have any wrinkles and doesn't have developed breasts and good body fat distribution, she legitimately looks like a tall child. Again, I don't believe in that "oh teenage girls are not as mature and can't consent" nonsense. I am 17 years old myself, and I've seen way too many examples of teenage girls (as young as 16) dating former conscripts (my country has mandatory conscription slavery) who were in their early 20's.

Yes, we can agree on that.

I also don't understand how you didn't get it. My answer shows VERY CLEARLY that tastes in men vary a lot and really shows the subjectivity of looks from men's perspective. Exactly the opposite of women. If women were shown an extremely neotenous (Asian) 17 year old guy, versus a 40 yo man with an actually developed face (men don't age like fine wine, I'm making an example, it would've been even more brutal if the Chad was young too), women would UNIVERSALLY pick the 40 year old guy, because of his masculine facial characteristics.

I am not an agecuck. The JBpill is legit. I'm stating what I find to be most attractive. Also, in order to understand how dimorphic she is, we would also have to look at the physique in general. Honestly, if a woman doesn't have any wrinkles and doesn't have developed breasts and good body fat distribution, she legitimately looks like a tall child. Again, I don't believe in that "oh teenage girls are not as mature and can't consent" nonsense. I am 17 years old myself, and I've seen way too many examples of teenage girls (as young as 16) dating former conscripts (my country has mandatory conscription slavery) who were in their early 20's.

Yes, we can agree on that.

I also don't understand how you didn't get it. My answer shows VERY CLEARLY that tastes in men vary a lot and really shows the subjectivity of looks from men's perspective. Exactly the opposite of women. If women were shown an extremely neotenous (Asian) 17 year old guy, versus a 40 yo man with an actually developed face (men don't age like fine wine, I'm making an example, it would've been even more brutal if the Chad was young too), women would UNIVERSALLY pick the 40 year old guy, because of his masculine facial characteristics.
Hmmmm. Well, at least you aren't an agecuck. So like I say, be attracted to who you want. It's just your idea of what a certain age looks like differs massively to me. I think she looks like her age, you don't simple as. For me anyway, age is a number. The important part is if she bleeds, has hair, has tits, simple as. But like I say, you do you, so long as you don't get in my way.

But as a 17 year old, your best chance of ascension is with those your own age, not with some 40 year old. Just saying. Also, you say that a girl will choose a 40 year old over a 17 year old anytime. I don't think that is true. Women like youth too, although maybe they prefer early 20s to teen years. Women only choose 40 year old guys for status and money, not because they are more physically attracted to them. Look at eboys, look at kpop, look at DiCaprio. Foids like cute young guys more than 40yo "masculine" guys for the most part.

But as a 17 year old, your best chance of ascension is with those your own age, not with some 40 year old. Just saying. Also, you say that a girl will choose a 40 year old over a 17 year old anytime. I don't think that is true. Women like youth too, although maybe they prefer early 20s to teen years. Women only choose 40 year old guys for status and money, not because they are more physically attracted to them. Look at eboys, look at kpop, look at DiCaprio. Foids like cute young guys more than 40yo "masculine" guys for the most part.
I brought the 40 year old as an example. I meant general facial maturity and less neoteny. A guy who doesn't have too much of a neotenous face will obviously be more attractive than a 40 year old guy with the same face. I really don't have much hope that I can ascend, but I'm still trying to looksmatch. I don't even know why at this point.

17-year old on the left, the whore, would fuck. She's more attractive. Probably had 1000 miles of cock inside of her already, though.

As much as people both here and agecucks would say we sexualize minors, we don't do shit compared to what they encourage. They are perfectly fine with political indoctrination and forcing homosexuality and radical transgender ideology on impressionable minors.
Would fuck both.
Same.

Last edited:
Would fuck neither

As much as people both here and agecucks would say we sexualize minors, we don't do shit compared to what they encourage. They are perfectly fin with political indoctrination and forcing homosexuality and radical transgender ideology on impressionable minors.
Exactly. They are hypocrites.

Protect "muh little girls" meanwhile their teaching kids how to perform degenerate sex acts in schools.

Protect "muh little girls" meanwhile their teaching kids how to perform degenerate sex acts in schools.
To be fair, as shitty as those teachers are, foids figure that shit out on their own when they reach puberty, some even earlier. Foids only know how to use their bodies to get what they want. They are all whores. They'll take any Chad cock they can get.

To be fair, as shitty as those teachers are, foids figure that shit out on their own when they reach puberty, some even earlier. Foids only know how to use their bodies to get what they want. They are all whores. They'll take any Chad cock they can get.
That, and also because the media and peer pressure encourages foids to sleep around once they reach puberty because "muh sexual exploration".

I will like to take both of them to my evil incel lair and have my way with them.

Sad Mental Health GIF by Barbara Pozzi