Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW You're a faggot if you had a little sister as an incel and didnt fuck her

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★

As a sex starved male, how could you not fuck your little sister while seeing her in such a state frequently. The only possible explanation is that you're a homosexual

My sister is disabled (Cerebral palsy)... seems fucked up.

Littlesistercels are volcels

we're attracted to people who are young and most genetically similar to us.
if a brother was separated from his sister and didn't know they were related, they would be extremely sexually attracted to each other if they met after a period of separation.

If I wanted to rape and go to jail I would just go out and rape some hot stacy.

Its obvious many users here do not have sisters.
we're attracted to people who are young and most genetically similar to us.
if a brother was separated from his sister and didn't know they were related, they would be extremely sexually attracted to each other if they met after a period of separation.

My sister is nothing like me and I doubt I would be attracted to her.

If I wanted to rape and go to jail I would just go out and rape some hot stacy.

Its obvious many users here do not have sisters.

My sister is nothing like me and I doubt I would be attracted to her.

a lot of users say they're not attracted to their sisters.
the explanation is westermarck effect, but this is conditioned socially, so it should be able to be reversed with rational thought. the problem is that there's no incentive to rid yourself of this delusion because incest is socially unacceptable and also risk of birth defects and causing problems within your family. but this lack of attraction is based on knowledge rather than nature and similar to the hypothetical case of if there was a MTF tranny that passed as a hot foid (this is theoretical), you would stop feeling attraction once it was known to be a tranny, except in reverse to this, since the knowledge precludes your attraction/lack of attraction.

a lot of users say they're not attracted to their sisters.
the explanation is westermarck effect, but this is conditioned socially, so it should be able to be reversed with rational thought. the problem is that there's no incentive to rid yourself of this delusion because incest is socially unacceptable and also risk of birth defects and causing problems within your family. but this lack of attraction is based on knowledge rather than nature and similar to the hypothetical case of if there was a MTF tranny that passed as a hot foid (this is theoretical), you would stop feeling attraction once it was known to be a tranny, except in reverse to this, since the knowledge precludes your attraction/lack of attraction.
I said I wouldn't be attracted to her IF WE HAD NEVER MET.

I said I wouldn't be attracted to her IF WE HAD NEVER MET.
oh, that might be because out of the chromosome pairs, she happened to get the opposite of the two in most instances and isn't actually that genetically similar to you in the physical aspects.
so that might account for why you see her as ugly, due to the differences in genetics.
and actually you don't know if you wouldn't be attracted to her and didn't know she was your sister.
there's a disproportionate amount of cases where brother and sister were separated and when they met again without knowledge, they ended up fucking.

so that might account for why you see her as ugly, due to the differences in genetics.
I am pretty sure I'm not the only one lol.
and actually you don't know if you wouldn't be attracted to her and didn't know she was your sister.
Can't say. Depends on which me you're talking about. There were times I could fuck a car exhaust. Nowadays even hot Stacies don't get my dick up.

I don't have a sister.

If i had a little sister she would be shitskin like me,and i only like white foids so no thanks.

brutal Alabama pill.

I watched Oldboy the other night and he ends up fucking his daughter. Now that was fucked up. Good film though! :feelsokman:

Id understand not wanting to fuck your imouto IRL (pregnancy scare) however i can never respect any incel that, at the very least, never played with her tight little clam or picked her up and sat her on your lap to feel her lips roll across your big brother cock:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

No:dafuckfeels:
Fuck off nigger

Id understand not wanting to fuck your imouto IRL (pregnancy scare) however i can never respect any incel that, at the very least, never played with her tight little clam or picked her up and sat her on your lap to feel her lips roll across your big brother cock:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
That escalated quickly