Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You're a dead end of an evolutionary tree

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
You fucked up billion years of evolution, just because you can't have sex with a woman.
Your genes are outdated.

ngl this is a dead end of a thread :what:

not if you are white and have enough to go to asia.

ITS. FUCKING. OVER.
My brother has kids. Hes fucking bald and chubby. But hes tall and has lots of money

Not really. I'm physically stronger than most males in my bloodline, and PROBABLY have the same intelligence as them, and on the point of baby making. I could FORCEFULLY have kids if there were no consequences. Yeah but I understand what you're saying.

Not really. I'm physically stronger than most males in my bloodline, and PROBABLY have the same intelligence as them, and on the point of baby making. I could FORCEFULLY have kids if there were no consequences. Yeah but I understand what you're saying.
Lol you’re living up to your name !

its over for evolutioncels

I rejoice at this.

IT'S OVEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAARHHHHHHH.

Eh life sucks anyways. I wouldn't wanna bring someone innocent to go through it. This is why I support abortions.

Not true if you have a sister. Females are the reason inferior genes get passed on since ugly roasties can get laid easy.

Transmitting your genes is the biggest cope in history. You only transmit half, perhaps the least important in making you who you are, and the part dwindles further by half generation after generation. Your great grandchildren will be complete strangers...

The desire to procreate is a trick of nature, nothing else. Even Christianity, in its original form (before it was corrupted by heresy/politics) was mildly against procreation (see Paul's epistles).

I would have to be really cruel to pass on my genes. My unborn children should thank me.

So like 60% of men then. Nothing new.

Transmitting your genes is the biggest cope in history. You only transmit half, perhaps the least important in making you who you are, and the part dwindles further by half generation after generation. Your great grandchildren will be complete strangers...

The desire to procreate is a trick of nature, nothing else. Even Christianity, in its original form (before it was corrupted by heresy/politics) was mildly against procreation (see Paul's epistles).
Sounds like some major cope.
The fact is you would nit be here had your not reproduced.

It's a good thing that I'm a dead end, too much people on the planet. No need for more humans let alone genetically inferior ones.

Sounds like some major cope.
The fact is you would nit be here had your not reproduced.
It's not a cope when it's true.

As to being here, lol: are you seriously cherishing the fact of being born, as an incel ? C'mon.

A gigantic number of men have never transmitted their genes in history due to warfare, illness, religious vocation, miscarriage or child death, not merely inceldom, and it's fine.

Last edited:
that should be life fuel. we shouldn't reproduce

it never even started for deadendofanevolutionarytree-cels

I carry autoimmune disease and mental illness in my genes so it's probably better that they don't get passed on.