Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your worst rejection

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I think @Mainländer may qualify for most cruel rejection ever.

At 13 I started to become seriously interested in girls and already started my long streak of failures in great style, my first crush humiliated me in various different ways, she called me ugly all the time, said stuff like "thinking you're attractive is like thinking a cockroach is attractive", once she picked up a drawing of myself as I imagined in the future I had made and wrote "ugly" all over it, followed by the name of the guy she liked inside a big heart.

I never experienced actual cruel rejections. The girls just pretended they didn't understand me. "Just play dumb" theory.

I toiched my oneitis ass by accident and she gave me a wierded out look

when my oneitis i had followed/stalked/begged for a year and spent $4000 on rejected me and fucked my brother the same night.

I'm not gonna go into the whole story but let's just say I had a "gf" of 2.5 years with no sex. Maybe 2 times. And even then I had to BEG for weeks each time.

She was a 3 or 4 with disability and the whole shabam.

Well I at the 2.5 year mark I have her an ultimatum. Have sex with me at least once a week or leave. So.

The next morning I woke up to her having nearly all her shit packed and her mom on her way to pick her up.

She then admitted she was with me for a place to live and because we had pets together. Then she left without me.

Didnt say goodbye. Laughed when I told her how much I loved her. That was the moment i realized i had been used for nearly 3 years i bought her things i would walk on her back, I changed my diet to accommodate her several allergies.

I did everything for that woman and she left without even saying goodbye.

That was the moment I knew it was over for me.

And I cant prove it but pretty sure she was cheating. I was never aloud to look at her phone and she closed her computer when I'd walk by.

So yeah theres that... :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I can relate to that, my oneitis told me I was disgusting at about that age(13-14).

Alright prepare to be shocked by my unholy rejection:

I'm not gonna go into the whole story but let's just say I had a "gf" of 2.5 years with no sex. Maybe 2 times. And even then I had to BEG for weeks each time.

Well I at the 2.5 year mark I have her an ultimatum. Have sex with me at least once a week or leave. So.

The next morning I woke up to her having nearly all her shit packed and her mom on her way to pick her up.

She then admitted she was with me for a place to live and because we had pets together. Then she left without me.

Didnt say goodbye. Laughed when I told her how much I loved her. That was the moment i realized i had been used for nearly 3 years i bought her things i would walk on her back, I changed my diet to accommodate her several allergies.

And I cant prove it but pretty sure she was cheating. I was never aloud to look at her phone and she closed her computer when I'd walk by.

THAT HURT TO READ!!!!! fuck i hate women.

when my oneitis i had followed/stalked/begged for a year and spent $4000 on rejected me and fucked my brother the same night.
Story time? Also, how tf did you spend $4000 on her?

I already shared my story so I will just copy paste it here: It took me so much time to realize that I was being used by a girl.I loved that girl so much,I always showed her the best in me and like a true friend I was always there for her,even after she rejected me and said that she didn't want to date me because she had "high standards".I always said "hi" to her when I saw her on school,yet she always answered with a "Hi" without looking at me and she only messaged me when she needed me for emotional support.I always said that I didn't care but I did.I don't feel angry for her not liking me nor do I want her to die,I just feel like I was used and got nothing.Since this event my mental ilness got worst and I almost started self-harming but thank God I didn't.She isn't worth it,she is not special.

Story time? Also, how tf did you spend $4000 on her?
i don't wanna talk about it because that was the incident that triggered me almost blasting my head off... maybe one day i'll write about it

THAT HURT TO READ!!!!! fuck i hate women.
Yeah. They are manipulative. Horrible narcissistic creatures who's only goal is to use men to live their ideal life. Then throw the man away when he starts manning up

Fell heed over heels for a red head. Planned on driving 1500 miles across half the country to meet her.

Then I find out she is fucking a 9/10 giga Chad. Dude mogged me to hell and back. Till this day I dream of her.

Both she and your brother are trash.

Yeah. They are manipulative. Horrible narcissistic creatures who's only goal is to use men to live their ideal life. Then throw the man away when he starts manning up
unless the man is a chad then they get wet.

Fell heed over heels for a red head. Planned on driving 1500 miles across half the country to meet her.

Then I find out she is fucking a 9/10 giga Chad. Dude mogged me to hell and back. Till this day I dream of her.
Chad and other chads used her and now she's unhappy I'd bet. Fuck her.

unless the man is a chad then they get wet.
Well Chad might as well be Superman. He can do no wrong. Perfect in every way to Stacy and her gaggle of cunts

So i was orbiting this 3/10 gross german student for a month or so, even carried stuff she bought to her house like a beta twice or more, wrote her stuff for uni, etc..., and, eventually, I invited her to the meal and, after that, to a tea and some other stuff. While we were drinking tea in a "romantic" place, alone, I asked her if she wanted a date with me, and her face suddenly changed to surprise and disgust, then said "Anon, have you EVER looked yourself into the mirror?", and then laughed aliviated. That was her way to say "no". After wasting god knows how much time and money on her. I remember raging inside. Afther that night, i never spoke to her again lol.

I think @Mainländer may qualify for most cruel rejection ever.

I never experienced actual cruel rejections. The girls just pretended they didn't understand me. "Just play dumb" theory.
Thank you for appointing me to that prize :feelsautistic:

I thought for a long time about revenge against that particular girl but ultimately gave up for fear of consequences, it would be hard to do something with 100% of security.

Women want to truly destroy the lives of sub8 males who view them in a sexual manner.

Chad and other chads used her and now she's unhappy I'd bet. Fuck her.
She'd post on her FB how she couldn't find any good men and how she was hitting the wall ( late 20s).

I deleted my social media accounts just to avoid seeing her.

1990: Wrote a poem for someone, the girl next door, literally. She sent her little asian friend over to say, "She just wants to be friends". 7 years later, (1997) she says, "So, how have your relationships been going?", "Well, I haven't really HAD any relationships"....."WHAT??!! NO RELATIONSHIPS? But don't you feel like you are missing out?".....FFWD 15 years later, (2012) I'm drunk, I handwrite a letter stating that she is probably all loose, flappy, stretched-out and deformed down there as a result of all of the cocks that have been shoved up there over the years, that she has the slime of countless men dripping out of her, and that I hope that she develops ovarian, cervical, or breast cancer and any attempt to have a child with some guy ends in nothing but miscarriages and stillborns.....found out last year that she DID actually go through a miscarriage.....so this is a 27-year-long saga. lol

She'd post on her FB how she couldn't find any good men and how she was hitting the wall ( late 20s).

I deleted my social media accounts just to avoid seeing her.
There you go. She outsmarted herself like almost every one of these hypergamous sluts does.

you should have legit killed her