Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your white looksmatch is getting railed by a 8/10 brown dude

SATANIST

SATANIST

Officer
there is no below 5 white women. they are all at least 5 because of that passport. you will never get a white gf if youre a below 5 white guy

I don't even care about that. I don't restrict myself to "White foids only"

And she is a single mother.
I don't even care about that. I don't restrict myself to "White foids only"

People like you deserve to be incels.

So I should lower my chances to have happiness and put myself through more suffering on purpose? The world is a cruel place and life is meaningless if you can't fulfill your own happiness.
You heard me. He who is not loyal to his people should not whine about being outcasted by them.
You got the order backwards. I would follow your stupid rules if German foids would give me a chance.

Oh wait...

So I should lower my chances to have happiness and put myself through more suffering on purpose? The world is a cruel place and life is meaningless if you can't fulfill your own happiness.

We are in this mess because people who were like you came before us and ruined it for us. Now you plan to learn nothing from it and make the next generations suffer even more than you do.

You heard me. He who is not loyal to his people should not whine about being outcasted by them
You mean the same people who don’t give a shit about you lol

LOL. If I'm not mistaken, she cucked and beat him once.

We are in this mess because people who were like you came before us and ruined it for us. Now you plan to learn nothing from it and make the next generations suffer even more than you do.
That's nonsense. I am a product of this current dating market and this causes me to maximize my chances. I don't care about the dating life of generations after me. I will be a rotting corpse with no conciousness at this point.

I'd follow these stupid rules if people here would give a shit about me

You mean the same people who don’t give a shit about you lol

That is why i am better than them and you.
That's nonsense. I am a product of this current dating market. I don't care about the dating life of generations after me. I will be a rotting corpse with no conciousness at this point.

I'd follow these stupid rules if people here would give a shit about me

Things will go downhill sooner than by the time you die and you will live with the consequences of it.
Thinking that you will find happiness by mixing with an Asian gold digger is delusion anyways.

Things will go downhill sooner than by the time you die and you will live with the consequences of it.
Thinking that you will find happiness by mixing with an Asian gold digger is delusion anyways.
Depends on when my family dies. I will most likely rope when they are gone. Mixing? I never want to have children. . Dating in 2k18+ is a pretty bad idea in general and most foids are only interested in these things.(LMS) White foids are not an exception.

> 8/10 brown dude (lol)

You're missing the big picture.
He is ASHAMED to hug it in public.

> 8/10 brown dude (lol)

You're missing the big picture.
He is ASHAMED to hug it in public.
her own mother says he is too good looking for her.

hell, if anything white foid are more vapid and slave to LMS.
if you want a traditional loyal foids, ethnics might be even better choice.
The chances that I will find a gf are fairly low anyways. But I am at least not a volcel who would reject everything except white German women.

Nursing racial grievances as an incel has to be just about the most absurd course of "action" to take. What do you owe "your women" for the welts and misery they've served you? Obeisance and worship?

Women of all races gobble veritable rainbows of chadcock in their youth and count on this kind of base tail-tucking in order to parasitize cuxbux with which to nourish their once supple bodies grown corpulent, worn, and useless.

White, Asian, Black - most of "your" women aren't worth whichever spermatozoan they cost, to say nothing of your idolatry. Prioritizing women over incels, whatever the reason, is abhorrent.

Nursing racial grievances as an incel has to be just about the most absurd course of "action" to take. What do you owe "your women" for the welts and misery they've served you? Obeisance and worship?

Women of all races gobble veritable rainbows of chadcock in their youth and count on this kind of base tail-tucking in order to parasitize cuxbux with which to nourish their once supple bodies grown corpulent, worn, and useless.

White, Asian, Black - most of "your" women aren't worth whichever spermatozoan they cost, to say nothing of your idolatry. Prioritizing women over incels, whatever the reason, is abhorrent.

You appear to be too stupid to understand that there are larger things in life than having sex and companionship.
I care less about women than i care about the future of a species.

jfl at racecels, biggest cope cels.

literally orbiting the same white women that want nothing to do with you and think you are sub-human.

yeah go ahead and reserve your "racial purity" for white women, and be alone your whole life by refusing the possibility of being with a non-white girl, you think they give a fuck.

VinnyVan said:
Ah, not only a bigbrain, but a selfless bigbrain! I'm sure you wouldn't mind explaining in some detail, then, what exactly it is that you're saving and why your, presumably absent, contributions matter.

Jesus bud, you're investing yourself in the racial inviolability of a species that has you marked for extermination.

VinnyVan said:
You appear to be too stupid to understand that there are larger things in life than having sex and companionship.
I care less about women than i care about the future of a species.

Ah, not only a bigbrain, but a selfless bigbrain! I'm sure you wouldn't mind explaining in some detail, then, what exactly it is that you're saving and why your, presumably absent, contributions matter.

Jesus bud, you're investing yourself in the racial inviolability of a species that has you marked for extermination.

>brown dude

As a brown dude myself, I feel ashamed. I can't slay to save my life. Then again I'm in the middle of hillbilly hell with this little thing called autism. That and I'm a 3/10 in the looks department. ...now where the hell is my rope?

You got the order backwards. I would follow your stupid rules if German foids would give me a chance.

Oh wait...

its so ez watching that video knowing real love DOSNT exist and woman jsut play along to suck up your resources , anime love is a complete other level in humanness in itself thats what you call love, not that abormination we call love ( woman pretend to love you but, bend over forwards if they have enough )

its so ez watching that video knowing real love DOSNT exist and woman jsut play along to suck up your resources , anime love is a complete other level in humanness in itself thats what you call love, not that abormination we call love ( woman pretend to love you but, bend over forwards if they have enough )
Yeah real love doesn't exist for us

THIS IS A 10/10 WHITE WOMEN FOR ETHNIC MEN
adln6eXy_o.gif

Yeah real love doesn't exist for us
if a wonmans is interested all of a sudden its eeither l m or s, or future betabux / potential host ( if ever a woman can think longterm just lol )
your ways ahead if you can get relationshits with the blackpill in your mind and know what to expect and avoid trouble later down the road

You heard me. He who is not loyal to his people should not whine about being outcasted by them.

I am willing to bet that a 10cm drop would snap her neck because she weights so much.
Lol and white foids are loyal to you I suppose?

there is no below 5 white women. they are all at least 5 because of that passport. you will never get a white gf if youre a below 5 white guy

You might be an actual retard for saying that. I live in one of the whitest countries, there are REALLY bad looking white women out there

>I care about future of a spieces

and what makes you think your pathetic incel ass has best ideas for well being of a race. or that you might make a even slight difference in the grand scheme of things.

you calling him dumb is rich because it's you who is dumb enough to cuck himself outta relationship because he thinks his white race give is something to save.

People evolve with natural selection. If a latino man is able to seduct a white female, then he is the genetically better one. You being white won't make you better mate for her. Hence = racemix.
The result wouldnt necessarily be inferior. that's how it works. Your undesired features, be it low IQ, poor resources for offspring, bad looks are getting weeded out.

Steve Jobs was a product of racemix for example. Do you really think human race would be a better place if women choose an ugly low iq and poor white dude over an attractive and intelligent arab ?

stormfags out

Is that why you're being cucked by whites en masse?

You might be an actual retard for saying that. I live in one of the whitest countries, there are REALLY bad looking white women out there
cope, i assume you are icelandic? i would marry and go down on even the ugliest icelandic woman just to get that residence permit.
Is that why you're being cucked by whites en masse?
you mean our women marrying you for that passport than dumping your beta ass?

cope, i assume you are icelandic? i would marry and go down on even the ugliest icelandic woman just to get that residence permit.

Do you hate your country?

yeah the country is nice to live i guess. but seeing blondes everyday gets old.

He can take that landwhale, i'm gladly letting him do so.

yes of course i hate it. there is literally nothing to love about here except the founder of it(ataturk).
I guess we have a lot of turkcels here who hate their country

@Maeror for example

My beta ass? You must not know me then.

White worshipping deathniks are some of the biggest cucks ever. It's over for you olum.

islam, the scourge of civilization, claims yet another victim
rip turkey, gonna be next syria

Honestly, if your nation is inflicted with islam, you are DONE FOR

Ignorant racist cuck being ignorant once again. Turkey's constitution declares Turkey a secular country which is why OP the Turkish cuck loves Ataturk.
says the guy who lives in Netherland and won't go live in Pakistan

talk is cheap when you live in NL. the dude lives in Turkey
I don't worship white people unlike you two deathnik cucks do though, do I now? :lul::lul::lul:

doesnt matter what their worthless constitution states
their country is far from secular under erdogan regime

North Korea claims to be Democratic as well, your point is ?

they were partly secular back in day. that was also when their country was more respectable.
Under erdogan rule, their currency has become worthless than the paper it's printed on
they are respected by nobody (maybe only by gulf countries)
every now and then there are terrorist attacks, no security
turks trying to leave their country en masse, now more than ever

Islam is the enemy of civilization

there is a reason you live in Netherlands and not in your home country.
"Erdogan regime" Just lol at this white washed deathnik.

"Islam is the enemy of civilization"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: no matter how many times you repeat the white man's words, you will never be accepted by them.

It's over boyo. :lul::lul:

"Erdogan regime" Just lol at this white washed deathnik.

"Islam is the enemy of civilization"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: no matter how many times you repeat the white man's words, you will never be accepted by them.

It's over boyo. :lul::lul:

He has a point, do you really think your home country is better than where you live currently? I bet you would be more happier if you went back to Pakistan.

every now and then there are terrorist attacks, no security
I don't even feel safe in Germany anymore. It's time to emigrate tbh

He has a point, do you really think your home country is better than where you live currently? I bet you would be more happier if you went back to Pakistan.
He doesn't have a point at all because he falsely concluded the reason I live in the Netherlands. Besides, thanks to globalization it doesn't matter where I'm going, degenerate western culture has already spread anyways.
again, no argument but petty name calling

>c-cuck !
>you are surely white washed or something like that !
>its over (such an original line)
>you wll never be accepted by them

so proud of being paki he lives in netherlands
View attachment 18464

View attachment 18466

Maybe if both your eyes worked, you would know there's a difference between British people and Dutch people.

Programs like these are pure suifuel. These programs need to be banned.

He doesn't have a point at all because he falsely concluded the reason I live in the Netherlands. Besides, thanks to globalization it doesn't matter where I'm going, degenerate western culture has already spread anyways.

Maybe if both your eyes worked, you would know there's a difference between British people and Dutch people.

Why don't you get a Paki wife? run arranged marriage game, come on.

delete your account here once you get engaged.

run passport game, even an autist like you can get a Paki girl come on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back