Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your value as a human male

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
Since I can't pass on my genes, I must be a failure as a human male. Guys like us can't find partners because it's the way humanity survives, by passing on the best genes to offspring.

I am worthless

No value detected

I’m an organ donor so I guess I’m worth something in death?
shrugs

shrugs
Only a small percentage of dead organ donors die in a condition to have their organs donated.

I have no value tbh

shrugs
your avatar makes me want to kill myself, reminds me of this scene

your avatar makes me want to kill myself, reminds me of this scene

That’s probably my favorite scene in the entire show. And yet that motherfucker still chose Emilia over Rem.

also warning to weebs: that is the dubbed version so if you despise dubs then don’t click it

That’s probably my favorite scene in the entire show. And yet that motherfucker still chose Emilia over Rem.

also warning to weebs: that is the dubbed version so if you despise dubs then don’t click it
Favorite scene? It's the biggest suicidefuel I've ever seen. Is the show worth watching?

Favorite scene? It's the biggest suicidefuel I've ever seen. Is the show worth watching?
I think it’s fantastic, and not just for the romance. It’s actually one of the few isekai where the protagonist has to go through some tough and painful challenges in his new life, rather than just going from some loser in his previous life, getting hit by a truck, and then becoming a Chad in his new fantasy world.
The animation is pretty good and the lore is a lot of fun, too. It’s also pretty dark.
Season 2 is coming in Spring 2020 so you have plenty of time to catch up.

Only a small percentage of dead organ donors die in a condition to have their organs donated.
Damn, not even my organs have value. I can’t even save a child needing a transplant from death, I am so inferior.

Damn, not even my organs have value. I can’t even save a child needing a transplant from death, I am so inferior.
Well, it depends if you die and you don't have any diseases present in your organs, AND you can be put on life support so your body is kept in good condition as you die. Organs go bad quickly, and most people don't end up having theirs kept from going bad in time. You can't put the pork liver at the butcher's back in the pig and have it work. Less than an hour after your heart stops beating your body is not good for much other than soil enrichment and feeding maggots. All those people who die at home? Disqualified. Mangled in some kind of accident? Disqualified. Cancer? Disqualified. Septicaemia? Disqualified. Left to sit in the hospital bed for too long or left to rot by African retirement home nannies? You've gone off.

This is why the idea that doctors will kill organ donors to harvest their organs is such a dumb and dangerous (in places with opt-in organ donation systems, which I disagree with because it kills people on waiting lists and encourages organ trafficking, both of which I think are reasons governments keep things as they are) misconception. If you are in a car crash or some shit they will make sure your body is kept in as pristine a condition as possible so you can actually help people, you are giving the doctors an incentive to keep hot oxygenated blood pumping through your veins for as long as they can. It's more likely to help you than it is to harm you.

Don't rope if you want to help sick kids.

Last edited:
shrugs
Sounds pretty cucked.
You couldn't enjoy your life with your organs but chad can enjoy his life with your organs
full

Still more than a lot of others.

My value at big part is defined by having cute adorable loli waifu of culture. Spreading genes through ugly femorloids is of no value

I won't resign like that. Fuck evolucionism, I want arranged marriages back.