Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Your top favorite actors/actresses

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
Name the actors and their best roles.

Michael Douglas :soy::soy::soy:
i liked falling down

Marlon Brando as Vito corleone

Name the actors and their best roles.
I don't have favorite actors or actresses. I only like the characters they play, but I don't admire the actors in any way.

I guess some people can't separate the art from the artist, so there ends up being this mutual appreciation.

One of my favorite characters is Ashur from the Spartacus series. I can relate to that character very well. He was inferior to everyone else in combat ability, but he used his intelligence, guile, and will to rise up in life. Though he lost in the end because of "plot armor" for the protagonists, he was still a great character.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5UecJuvfDM

Even when he ended up crippled he didn't give, and he went to even greater heights. Some might saw he sank too low to get the things he wanted in life, but he was the only realist in the series.

Last edited:
Bradley Cooper

I don't have favorite actors or actresses. I only like the characters they play, but I don't admire the actors in any way.

I guess some people can't separate the art from the artist, so there ends up being this mutual appreciation.

One of my favorite characters is Ashur from the Spartacus series. I can relate to that character very well. He was inferior to everyone else in combat ability, but he used his intelligence, guile, and will to rise up in life. Though he lost in the end because of "plot armor" for the protagonists, he was still a great character.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5UecJuvfDM

Very good TV series.:feelsokman:

Joaquin Phoenix and Jake Gyllenhaal usually have good movies. Mel Gibson, Bruce Willis, Schwarzenegger, Elijah Woods, Woody Allen also.

Last edited:
Mads Mikkleson, Bryan Cranston, Raymond Cruz, Woody Harrleson, Tim Curry, Giancarlo Esposito, and Arnold Schwarzenegger

I like bruce willis and will smith and Tom hanks

For the worst I would say Steven Seagal and Dolph Lundgren, their movies are boring jbw shit.

i hate him. i have nothing against him but the girl im obsessively in love with called him hot once and now he makes me angry
Brutal. He's in his 50s and young foids still find him hot.

joaquin phoenix in joker

Robert Deniro
Edward Norton
Miles Teller

I appreciate Timothy Dalton for his work in Bond movies and Ioan Gruffudd for Hornblower series.

I like Michael Cera because he looks like an incel

James Woods in John Carpenter's Vampires

Audie Murphy, he was a manlet that became a war hero and got to play as himself in To Hell and Back.

Robert Shaw
Dustin Hoffman
Liam Neeson
Jeffrey Wright
Christian Bale
Christopher Lee
Robin Williams
Sean Penn
F. Murray Abraham
too hard to determine the best roles for most of them

Films are for normies.

actresses
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I don't give a shit about actors, it's Chad worship, in my opinion. All it is is praising or liking somebody who's way better off than you, and better off than any human being should be, just for being born with the right genetics, and being lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, or born to the right family. Plus, nearly all celebrities are just mouthpieces for our (((overlords))) who have actively contributed to our suffering, so quite frankly, actors can go fuck themselves.

If there was a truly just, moral, and benevolent god, all of (((Pedowood))) would burn in hell in the next life. :feelsjuice: