Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your Top 3 Anime?

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
1. Prime AoT (up to chapter 123)
2. Hunter X Hunter
3. Code Geass

Highschool DXD
Nisekoi
Death note
The Cuckpit

1. Prime AoT (up to chapter 123)
2. Hunter X Hunter
3. Code Geass
1 naruto shippuden
2 black clover (aot comes at second place within modern animes after this banger, and ik that the animation sucked but the manga is a masterpiece so far)

3 dragonball z

but if we count avatar the last airbender as an anime (debatable subject) it'll top all of em

elfin lied
key metal idol
bubble gum crisis
mermaid scar
baou

1 naruto shippuden
2 black clover (aot comes at second place within modern animes after this banger, and ik that the animation sucked but the manga is a masterpiece so far)

3 dragonball z

but if we count avatar the last airbender as an anime (debatable subject) it'll top all of em
disgusting

Gundam chars counter attack
Gundam war in the pocket
Senran Kagura: Ninja Flash!

fate/zero, kara no kyoukai, spice and wolf

1.Spirited Away;
2.Paprika;
3.Akira.
Honorable mention - The First Slam Dunk

I think that anime movies tend to be better made than shows usually.

1. HxH
2. Monster
3. Frieren

3. Zeta gundam
2. Needless
1. YuYu Hakusho

1 Overlord
2 Overlord light novel
3 overlord web novel

1. Death note
2. Naruto
3. Erased or jojos I can't decide

K- On!
Miss Kobayashi's Dragan Maid
Flying Witch

I have more than 3 on my list:

HxH
Great Teacher Onizuka
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Initial D
Parasyte
Monster

Oregairu
Overlord
Ré:zero

Naruto
Kill la Kill
Four Knights of the Apocalypse

I still can't accept how much they fucked attack on titans ending
it wasn't just the ending. everyone was in a state of perpetual coping but it was pretty obvious by chapter 128 that it was beyond over. I was actually pessimistic by the end of chapter 123.

it wasn't just the ending. everyone was in a state of perpetual coping but it was pretty obvious by chapter 128 that it was beyond over. I was actually pessimistic by the end of chapter 123.
I used to browse /a/ and reddit a lot before the ending came out and they were full of cope "here's how eren can still win" theories even when it was obvious that wasn't the direction the manga was heading in since the start of the rumbling arc

is tsukihime getting an anime? if not is it as good as fate?
nah it has visual novel remake which is very easily "digestible" i used to obsess with with fate series and even someone that been there i can confidently say tsukihime gigamogs fate because tsukihime mc is just unhinged he rapes kills slices you name it, while shirou is over there muh peace muh that and turns into a fucking nigga XDD

i'd prefer not to spoil myself. I think I'll play or watch it. is there a way I could play it for free or should I just find some archive thread with all the dialogue options?
Its a little bit of pain in ass but need to use emulator takes some time but if its worth it, and if you cba you can always watch that shi on youtube ig.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tsukihime/comments/pdbbzr/guide_to_use_switch_emulator_to_play_tsukihime_on/

things u need are basically emulator, english patch which i linked and cracked game version if i remember that shi correctly.

personally i used yuzu emulator so u can ignore reddit link tbh.

Its a little bit of pain in ass but need to use emulator takes some time but if its worth it, and if you cba you can always watch that shi on youtube ig.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tsukihime/comments/pdbbzr/guide_to_use_switch_emulator_to_play_tsukihime_on/

things u need are basically emulator, english patch which i linked and cracked game version if i remember that shi correctly.

personally i used yuzu emulator so u can ignore reddit link tbh.

to add, for raw game try nyaa.si that's where i downloaded from if i remember correctly

code geas's ending is trash unlike what many people say, and not a big fan of one piece or hunter x hunter
Based. Code Geass is another anime like One Piece or JOJO that is hyped up by anitubers more than it deserves. Also, HxH is overrated as fuck.

Based. Code Geass is another anime like One Piece or JOJO that is hyped up by anitubers more than it deserves. Also, HxH is overrated as fuck.
Good animation, good slice of life, and fast pacing to ensure you don't get bored. In order to achieve the fun fast pacing the quality of the plot was lessened and some characters (suzaku, kallen, etc) were underutilized or inconsistently written. All in all code geass is like good fast food, easy to eat with good taste but with quality appropriate for its prep time so it's good that it didn't overstay it's welcome. Forget about the details. sometimes it's nice to have something short and juicy,

Jinrou
Evangelion
Spirited Away

ghost stories dub, girls last tour, hellsing ultimate, konosuba, saga of tanya the evil

Hxh, Monster, Code Geass

Bleach
Love is war

I haven't watch that many animaymay give recs

1.Ninja Scroll
2.Wicked City
3.Demon city shinjuku

I prefer the 80s-90s anime aesthetic

Outlaw Star
Blade of the Immortal
Afra Samurai

The bitch he saved should have waited for him and serviced his cock while he was in a coma instead she went off and had another man's child. CUckshit
Yeah that part was pretty cucked.

Still a good anime though

berserk
angels of death
girls und panzer

Dragon Ball
Baki
MHA