Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your tinder match = your looksmatch

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
"Tinder isn't real life" is turbocope. Tinder is pretty much the main source of pair matching these days. No matter how much you try to break it down, its a woman looking at pictures of you and saying yes or no. It is exactly what women are doing to you every day in a more explicit form. Your tinder matches are who you can hope to get and who you deserve.

If you don't get any matches...well....what do you think that means?

I match a lot.

Bots

yea but

sub8 is literal death on tinder

even above average-6.5-7/10 get like MAYBE 1 or 2 matches on there. it's gigachad domain.

Fuckin lol. You can get matches as a sub human if you have plus and just spend all day swiping right. I've matched with a few stacys before that would never in a million years fuck me or even send a message back. Definitely not my looksmatch

Fuckin lol. You can get matches as a sub human if you have plus and just spend all day swiping right. I've matched with a few stacys before that would never in a million years fuck me or even send a message back. Definitely not my looksmatch
Lies

JFL. theres a thing called misswiping you know. such cope

A day? Or over what period of time

my friend who is like a 6 got literally 2 matches in a month and they both unmatched him.

my other friend who i think mogs me, even though everyone says we look like twins, can show you his facebook, got 3 fucking matches and this motherfucker is a literal tall chadlite.

its ogre for everyone on tinder, females on there aren't even looking to date or meet up or anything, they just want you to swipe right them so they can look and see all their matches "woww chad wants me teehee" just validation seeking

Try it boyo. Especially the first 2 days, you'll even get a boost so your profile will be seen by more people
I’ve tried it and got nothing

my friend who is like a 6 got literally 2 matches in a month and they both unmatched him.

my other friend who i think mogs me, even though everyone says we look like twins, can show you his facebook, got 3 fucking matches and this motherfucker is a literal tall chadlite.

its ogre for everyone on tinder, females on there aren't even looking to date or meet up or anything, they just want you to swipe right them so they can look and see all their matches "woww chad wants me teehee" just validation seeking

LOL Chadlite can't get matches on tinder now? I don't buy this, post pics

Cope. My normie sources (normsources if you will) tell me pretty much everyone dates exclusivly through tinder now days.

Cope. My normie sources (normsources if you will) tell me pretty much everyone dates exclusivly through tinder now days.

beats me lol

motherfuckers are using cheat codes tbh

there's just way too much competition on tinder, you'd have to be mentally ill to think you stand a chance even as an above average male.

tinder is actually easier kek. IRL if you are autistcel and your body language/movements is slightly off they will next you.

wrong, girls swipe guys better looking than them on Tinder

low IQ thread, hypergamy is a cornerstone of the blackpill, you should be banned for being such a blue pilled faggot

low IQ thread, hypergamy is a cornerstone of the blackpill, you should be banned for being such a blue pilled faggot
JFL. My analysis is peer reviewed and considered the gold standard in the community.

you arn't shit and should consider suicide
Bitch I've literally been in and out an insane asylum in the past 2 months, I've seen shit. I know shit. Don't talk down to me

Bitch I've literally been in and out an insane asylum in the past 2 months, I've seen shit. I know shit. Don't talk down to me
the asylum =/= being in a special needs facility, clearly you need to listen to your caretaker and take your meds