Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your thoughts about being a loser?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’m a very big huge loser

what about you??

me too, poor and fat, the list goes on...
my opinion is that good part of the losers are lazy, you cant be one unless you are lazy or dumb.

lazy or dumb
What the fuck will hardworking give me tho?? You know how it is outside for ugly People
me too, poor and fat, the list goes on...
my opinion is that good part of the losers are lazy, you cant be one unless you are lazy or dumb.
I’m poor and very ugly

For me its just genetics.. if I had great genetics I would be a winner.

I have no friends never had a gf zero social life and never went to college and I play video games all day

I mean I guess I'm a loser:feelshaha:

I’m a very big huge loser
that's why I post here; the only place I'm comfortable admitting this is my true identity, not just that I'm a virgin who never even touched a girl's hand like many here make as theirs. :society:

I haven't hit rock bottom yet because I was lucky enough to stemmax but I've lost most of my motivation so I'm on my way there. The only thing I've done this week is to read threads here.

You have to play the game first before you can say that you're a loser.
Youngcels haven't played the game for long enough, yet.

What the fuck will hardworking give me tho?? You know how it is outside for ugly People
Im talking about being a wagecuck and try to make money with it, i wont talk much, but there is online """bet""", which you can put money on a team, isnt bet if you know that you are doing.
The one that im studying is football bets and isnt hard to make a living, one example is that almost every league have a top team, one example is that on the French league (ligue 1), we have PSG that is the master of the league, all you have to do is analyze the team and who it will compete against, on the 2019-2020, the team has 27 games, WHICH 22 where wins, if they win and you bet on them before, you will get a percentage of what you placed on them (the percentage will change, based on how the strong the other team is and much more things) and if they lose your money will be lost too, lets suppose that you put $100 in every game that they played in 2019-2020 season, knowing that the AVERAGE percentage is half of what you bet: $100 dollars, every win you will get $50 dollars.
50 x 22 (number of wins) = 1100 dollars - 5 (number of draw/losses) = you would get $600 dollars in the year without even trying, yes i know $600 per year is very low, but keep in mind that you will put tons of money against weak teams and very little against teams with similar performance (the real amount would be around $3k per year IF YOU ONLY BET IN PSG, for a amateur and for only a team which inst bad at all) also there is tons of another teams that rule their league around the world.
You can make 5k per month if you really put effort.

Last edited:
I dunno. I have a ton of potential or so I've been told but honestly dealing with all of the bullshit in life to maximize that potential isn't worth it. People are incredibly cruel to guys like us and that's the hardest part I think. Why would I want to be a doctor and save the lives of those who have put me down my whole life. Being a neet loser is like giving a giant middle finger to society by not providing but leeching so I'm okay with it

Loser? I’ve never even had a chance to play the game