Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your thought on dog filter?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Its a bit silly. I think its getting a bit old now. I don't have snap so take what I say with a grain of salt, but I dont really see it posted on facebook or instagram.

Well, we don't call them BITCHES for nothing. It's also fitting because women are submissive creatures who want to be leashed, trained, mastered and housebroken. And if dogs are NOT leashed, trained, mastered and housebroken, they eat until they get obscurely fat, they ruin themselves, piss on your rug like a bunch of German nihilists, destroy themselves and your home. Which is exactly what women do if you give them too many rights: eat, eat, eat, destroy themselves and your home. Women are not like cats, cats are independent and elegant, women are disgusting cunts who need to be on a leash. 

Also, dog filter just shows how little variability there is among women. Women don't have individual personalities, they all want the same, feel the same, are the same. They are disposable shit.

Only JBs use it tbh
Considered cringey when a guy uses it and most have wisened up to never use a snapchat filter when snapping girls

male who uses it = numale
female who uses it = attention whoring slut