Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Your testosterone levels...

What is your testosterone levels? (ng/dL)

• 1000 or more

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 900~999

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 800~899

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 700~799

• 600~699

• 500~599

• 400~499

• 300~399

• 200~299

• 199 or less

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
If you never measured your testosterone levels then don't choose an option.

Never measured

Never tested it.

600 or more and you can't be incel :feelsokman: :feelskek:

Never measured.

No need to add more suicidefuel to the fire.

IDK but i'd guess average since I have a fairly thick beard and I'm a hairy person. Plus my voice is somewhat thick. But not too high since I eat like garbage

You should all measure it so you know if T levels is a factor in your inceldom or not. I am sure my 80 year old T levels are the reason I ended up a horsefaced incel with thin bones
At my yearly physical, I asked my doctor about it and he said "your insurance wont cover T levels unless you're 40 or 50 or older" or something like that.

If I wanted them checked, I would have to pay out of my own money.

how to measure?

You should all measure it so you know if T levels is a factor in your inceldom or not. I am sure my 80 year old T levels are the reason I ended up a horsefaced incel with thin bones
Will probably look into it. Looks like you just send a test kit to the lab for results. Is that right?

Never measured.

No need to add more suicidefuel to the fire.
ngl when I found out it completely crushed me
But it explains so.... so.... so much
how to measure?
Go to a clinic, its cheap
Will probably look into it. Looks like you just send a test kit to the lab for results. Is that right?
I did it in a clinic. I said what I wanted, waited, a woman took my blood, I went back there in a few days, done.

Last edited:
Free or total? I had my free tested.

Why the hell would i measure my testosterone?

I'm afraid to get my testosterone measured, tbh. After being on finasteride for so long, I'm sure it's abysmally low.

Around 850 both times I tested it. Last one was almost 2 years ago.

At my yearly physical, I asked my doctor about it and he said "your insurance wont cover T levels unless you're 40 or 50 or older" or something like that.

If I wanted them checked, I would have to pay out of my own money.
jesus that's some bullshit. I bet a foid who wanted to transition could get testosterone no questions asked but if you're an actual male who needs it you have to pay out of pocket

jesus that's some bullshit. I bet a foid who wanted to transition could get testosterone no questions asked but if you're an actual male who needs it you have to pay out of pocket
No, I wasn't asking for TRT or anything.

I was just asking for a Testosterone blood test.

No, I wasn't asking for TRT or anything.

I was just asking for a Testosterone blood test.
O wait I misread that then. But wait insurance wont even cover a test? that's even worse

O wait I misread that then. But wait insurance wont even cover a test? that's even worse
Insurance covered: cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL/LDL Glucose, liver/kidney test, vitamin D test (all blood tests).

but not a simple testosterone blood test just fucking lol :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Are you telling me the try guys T mog you? I don't think so

I mean my jaw and chin are nonexistent. I am losing hair every day. my voice sounds gay. Meat is more expensive right now so I'm eating less meat (never really ate a lot of meat to begin with anyway unless it was processed).

Trust me, my T levels are shit.