Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your suicide probability

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
What is the probability, in percent, that you will commit suicide?

20%. Not too high to be suicidal, but not so low that it can be ignored.

Close to zero.

If by 25, I somehow haven't gotten fit and healthy, gotten a job, and there isn't an AI/VR GF Cope, probably 75%

In the future... 50% maybe.

90%

I plan to kill myself after my parents die (or life becomes too difficult generally). But there's a chance I may die naturally or by accident before my parents die.

I feel like I've been planning to kill myself my whole life. I guess that's because I basically have: I remember having suicidal fantasies in kindergarten.

Suicide is not necessarily a negative. We all die eventually, checking out early isn't that big of deal; at least that's my perception. Another great thing about suicide is that there are no repercussions for your final actions. ^_^

Last edited:
0% I'm scared of hurting myself

the only thing that's keeping me alive is my fear of an afterlife, reincarnation or consciousness after death: basically a fear of there being a worse level of existence after this one.

Suicide 5 %
Violent death 30 -50 %

I dont even wanna know it rn

If my parents die and I am still in this situation, very high

Zero. I am not letting my situation get the better of me.

90%

I plan to kill myself after my parents die (or life becomes too difficult generally). But there's a chance I may die naturally or by accident before my parents die.

I feel like I've been planning to kill myself my whole life. I guess that's because I basically have: I remember having suicidal fantasies in kindergarten.

Suicide is not necessarily a negative. We all die eventually, checking out early isn't that big of deal; at least that's my perception. Another great thing about suicide is that there are no repercussions for your final actions. ^_^
Same but just my mother

depends if something really bad happens in my life. i think pretty low tbh

Would love to but probably won't.

There is a very small chance I'll just completely mentally check out and walk onto the subway tracks at some point, while heading home from work.

Other than that no, I've already refused to kill myself during the worst moments.

Unless something horrible happens, 0% tbh

about 30% for now but if I hit 21 and I haven't found a good cope yet then I'd say 80%

95% Suicide
5% Fat Person Death

0%, I know I'm far too cowardly to do it and I don't have the money to cover my funeral. My dad died last year so now my mum's on at me to get a life insurance policy to cover my funeral. Dunno if the underwriter will take on a drug addict though.

Nah, I'm going to dour it out to the bitter end. Maybe by that time they'll be able to upload my consciousness to the cloud.

At the moment 0,2%.
If I was a lonely 40 year old virgin with a shitty job in a shitty area full of toxic people it would be higher of course. Around 40%.

Right now I would say about 19% but when I reach my 30 and my family has gone and everything that is familiar to me collapse it will definitely reach around 65% and as the years go by and things only get worse it will increase by 5% per year, in 7 years I will be dead after reaching my 30 and that is the optimistic prediction.

50/50 atm. Just depends whether I can get the courage to actually go through with it

Right now about 10%. By 30, about 75%

100% by the age of 50

Today 0 but is there is no improvement by 30 100%

0 %. Kill myself will not fix anything. Im depressed and angry for this fucking world,but i keep living.