Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your status is mainly determined by your father

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
So wealth is obvious. Living in the fucking ghetto is different than growing up in a house in a upper middle class neighborhood.

But there is another much more subtle element and that is how he treats you.

Many incels here report the same thing again and again: Their dad treated them like trash from the earliest age. It doesn't have to be active abuse, the subtle things are just as brutal for example: Not picking you up from school (forgetting it) etc... all those subtle things that signal to you that you are basically unwanted and nothing special.

For chads it's different. His father treats him like the fucking king from the day he is born. Chads father would literally actively get into fights for Chad. Chads father fucking loves him, that's why he is a fucking Chad. Nothing could be more fascinating to foids than great son-father relationships. They fucking sense when a guy has this and wants his dick (of course looks matter too).

TL;DR: Incels were never treated like they're actively wanted by their dads while Chads are. Of course there are other factors too, but take 2 identical guys with above average looks and have 1 passive, disinterested dad and 1 chad dad, they could evolve in totally different directions.

Last edited:
So wealth is obvious. Living in the fucking ghetto is different than growing up in a house in a upper middle class neighborhood.

But there is another much more subtle element and that is how he treats you.

Many incels here report the same thing again and again: Their dad treated them like trash from the earliest age. It doesn't have to be active abuse, the subtle things are just as brutal for example: Not picking you up from school (forgetting it) etc... all those subtle things that signal to you that you are basically unwanted and nothing special.

For chads it's different. His father treats him like the fucking king from the day he is born. Chads father would literally actively get into fights for Chad. Chads father fucking loves him, that's why he is a fucking Chad. Nothing could be more fascinating to foids than great son-father relationships. They fucking sense when a guy has this and wants his dick (of course looks matter too).

TL;DR: Incels were never treated like they're actively wanted by their dads while Chads are. Of course there are other factors too, but take 2 identical guys with above average looks and have 1 passive, disinterested dad and 1 chad dad, they could evolve in totally different directions.
Ghetto and abusuve dad :(

JFL fake news.

My good relations with my father did nothing to stop me from being a trucel. Actually, shit tier relations with your father figure is a normie immature pseudo rebel statement, as normies often are surprised by how good we are with my fathers, some even seem jealous (while being the first to be a pain in the ass for their families JFL).

Most young men actually grew up in "single parent" households, or in households made of two single parents (hell on earth), which probably leads to a lack of respect towards natural figures of authority.
Nothing could be more fascinating to foids than great son-father relationships.
I don't think so. Foids are very self centered, what they want is a Chad with a good cuck tier relation with their mother, so that they can project themselves in such a relation with him.

My dad is great, but my mothers a cunt yeah

It was a typo. Are you retarded ? Gay couples weren't even a thing when I grew up. :feelsseriously:
It's a joke. I know you weren't raised by faggots because you would have already killed yourself.

My biological dad left me when I was 9

Of course all you wrote makes sense. But. If one has shitty genetics, it's over for him. No matter whether his father treated him well or badly.

truth. it can't compensate for shit genes but can make a difference in inhibition and social skills and mental state.

Your status is mainly determined by your father looks​

I thought this applied more to your mother than father

it's all determined by genetics because if your genetic lineage is higher iq, then higher the odds they made it to higher social-class, thus inherently inheriting all of it as consequence.

retarded thread as usual
like this fine gentleman said, there is no corelation between your relation with your father and your status (im sure you dont even know what the word "status" means so lets keep it that way, google it real quick)
illogical bs, dont even need to debunk it
JFL fake news.

My good relations with my father did nothing to stop me from being a trucel. Actually, shit tier relations with your father figure is a normie immature pseudo rebel statement, as normies often are surprised by how good we are with my fathers, some even seem jealous (while being the first to be a pain in the ass for their families JFL).

Most young men actually grew up in "single parent" households, or in households made of two single parents (hell on earth), which probably leads to a lack of respect towards natural figures of authority.

I don't think so. Foids are very self centered, what they want is a Chad with a good cuck tier relation with their mother, so that they can project themselves in such a relation with him.
keep posting this garbage threads and blame everyone but urself faggot

Last edited:
btw you're spouting utter nonsense as usual. the father has attachment to his son, but he's not supposed to ,,love" him the same way that mothers do, males need to survive on their own, ideally emotionally cold, and are indifferent to each other existence to some extent. we have countless sperm, simply one among billions possibilities into account of the amount of females that can be impregnated.

btw you're spouting utter nonsense as usual. the father has attachment to his son, but he's not supposed to ,,love" him the same way that mothers do, males need to survive on their own, ideally emotionally cold, and are indifferent to each other existence to some extent. we have countless sperm, simply one among billions possibilities into account of the amount of females that can be impregnated.
exactly

"To some extent", you said it fucking yourself you dumb fuck. You are protecting literal fucking niggers growing up single mom? Are you fucking retarded? There is absolutely nothing fucking natural about it you cuck, keep protecting feminism and divorce and all that garbage.

retarded thread as usual
like this fine gentleman said, there is no corelation between your relation with your father and your status (im sure you dont even know what the word "status" means so lets keep it that way, google it real quick)

I'm literally the one who's not blaming his father, learn how to read room temperature IQ fag.

retarded thread as usual
Learn how to read faggot. There is no correlation between your dads job and your fucking status? Are you fucking retarded?

A pampered trust fund child who goes to an ivy league school is the same as a kid who grew up without a dad in the fucking ghetto on McDonalds? I can tell just how fucking sheltered you grew up that you think this doesn't influence status. :lul:

who's not blaming his father
yeah thats the point moron im not blaming my father either (OR HIS FATHER) and im quoting you in cuz U ARE RIGHT wtf?
"there is no corelation between your relation with your father and your status" or as a man in general
already said it, LOOK AT THE FUCKING POST
you can end up as an inkwell ANYWAY, and that guy is JUST fucked in the head
who said smth about dads JOB???
A pampered trust fund child who goes to an ivy league school is the same as a kid who grew up without a dad in the fucking ghetto on McDonalds? I can tell just how fucking sheltered you grew up that you think this doesn't influence status.
the worst example you can get, you are comparing a spoiled brat with parents (who is living probably in a rich neighborhood) against a poor kid with no father really? that poor kid always will be low status as you said cuz he already grew in a ghetto*

"fucking sheltered you grew" i grew up with no father retard, single mother house hold

yeah im the stupid one here i see
there is no corelation between your relation with your father and your status
Learn how to read faggot.
There is no correlation between your dads job and your fucking status? Are you fucking retarded?
im sure the retarded one here

Last edited:
yeah thats the point moron im not blaming my father either (OR HIS FATHER) and im quoting you in cuz U ARE RIGHT wtf?
"there is no corelation between your relation with your father and your status" or as a man in general
already said it, LOOK AT THE FUCKING POST
Maybe you shouldn't put the word faggot after quoting someone you agree with if you don't want that person to think you have temperature room IQ.

Maybe you shouldn't put the word faggot after quoting someone you agree with if you don't want that person to think you have temperature room IQ.
"keep posting this garbage threads and blame everyone but urself faggot"

this was clearly for op not for you since he was blaming his father, but you dont seem to get it, ill mention the person next time
AND I CLEARLY SAID T H R E A D S guess its my fault now cuz u dont understand something basic
learn how to read
enjoy

Last edited:
Cope, chads fathers can neglect him and he will spend time fucking other girls and spend time with friends.

while if incels dad ignores him then he wouldn’t have have friends or gf to go to

My father never took me anywhere as he did,nt drive, he was always the 1st parent to call me and my brother in to the home before our friends did

I never felt wanted, nor unwanted. I was just kind of there, but I did have a lot of pressure on me for academic success, and ended up failing anyways.

I never felt wanted, nor unwanted. I was just kind of there, but I did have a lot of pressure on me for academic success, and ended up failing anyways.
That's NPC programming right there.

Certain retards, I shall not say any names, say that doesn't matter. It doesn't if your destiny was always to be a fucking manager at wal mart or something. If you were destined for greatness it absolutely matters.

I just looked up Neil Armstrong, the first man on the moon

Oh what a surprise, never would have seen that coming. But wait, if his dad fucked off or was a drunk NEET or something he surely would have STILL been the 1st man on the moon. Fucking bullshit. Elon Musk's dad was a fucking millionaire (who even fucking helped him fund his first company). So was Bill Gates'.

Certain retards, I shall not say any names, say that doesn't matter. It doesn't if your destiny was always to be a fucking manager at wal mart or something. If you were destined for greatness it absolutely matters.

View attachment 448977

Oh what a surprise, never would have seen that coming. But wait, if his dad fucked off or was a drunk NEET or something he surely would have STILL been the 1st man on the moon. Fucking bullshit. Elon Musk's dad was a fucking millionaire (who even fucking helped him fund his first company). So was Bill Gates'.
Brutal suifuel. Great observation, nonetheless. I'd guess a decent chunk of us came from a problematic family. My dad had a pretty bad life when he was young, family issues, so he doesn't know much about showing affection for his children. That would've made the cycle repeat, if I wasn't an incel that is.

So was Bill Gates'.
Gates is a billionaire because his parents were elitist eugenicists and his mother was on the board of United Way (where 'philantropists' (social engineers) meet) where she met the CEO of IBM.

Brutal suifuel. Great observation, nonetheless. I'd guess a decent chunk of us came from a problematic family. My dad had a pretty bad life when he was young, family issues, so he doesn't know much about showing affection for his children. That would've made the cycle repeat, if I wasn't an incel that is.
Yeah it's definitely generational and it's hard as fuck to break which is exactly why I will never have children. Only healthy, emotionally functional adults should have children which are unfortunately only a minority in society.

Btw, the thread retard said I BLAME someone. I just read my 1st post and I didn't blame fucking anyone, I made an OBSERVATION. That is anaylsis grounded in reality without any moral judgement. I never said: "My father did X, what an evil person!" THAT is blaming. I said: "My father did or didn't X, and that has the following consequences". Nothing more. Looks like he has his own issues which he projects unto me, just because I have the balls to point out how stuff works in reality. You don't blame a fucking volcano or a storm, but you should still say what the consequeneces are. Plus he was the first one to get personal and attack me. Anyway I don't want to get too off-topic here.

retarded thread as usual

There is you fucking idiot, if your father Is lowlife you are fucked if you’re not chad

View attachment 448977

Based thread my man, those guys are low iq retards, of course having a lowlife parents are bad, dad is even worse

Last edited: