Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your response to IncelTears' Primal Urge meme?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
RlBj2MW.jpg

Brought to you by the people who believe personality and hobbies to be everything needed to fuck while at the same time telling you to take showers, get haircuts and go to the gym to get ripped.

Being loved is more of a necessity to function healthily than a primal urge. They are basically confirming the blackpill by admitting their primal urge to fuck chad, they try to poke fun of us and it only proves our point.

They shouldn't use their primal urge to hunt for men out their league. Because that would leave most men with nothing, so men wouldn't get any of their primal urges met if women are hypergamous whores. Foids need to be controlled and shamed.

Being loved is more of a necessity to function healthily than a primal urge. They are basically confirming the blackpill by admitting their primal urge to fuck chad, they try to poke fun of us and it only proves our point.
I'll wipe my ass with their primal urge since that's the case.

Simple: Females don't deserve a say in society. In fact, they shouldn't be allowed to leave the house.

I've always said that "primal urge" is complete fucking BS. They choose whoever makes them wet, not because of "MUH NATURE! MUH EXCUSES! I AM ALLOWED TO BE A PICKY WHORE BECAUSE NATURE XDDD" Anyone who says that and agrees with that deserves to die.

Them choosing Chad over us has NOTHING to do with "primal urge", it's just being a picky bitch because they can be.
Having nothing to choose from however, is a real issue. Something that femshits will never experience.

Those fuckers are at least admitting that we have been right all along. That sub is a joke.

Lol. Friendly reminder that IT are the ones writing shitty fanfics about how terrible we are using their alt accounts on this website.

that meme proves were uniformly fucked since foids always get to choose and we get nothing

Stacy's "primal urge" is animalistic and purely about physical attraction. They're going after perfection at the expense of everyone else. There's nothing noble or dignified about it. We just want affection, acceptance, and commitment, a relationship of mutual caring. Basically, it's the difference between lust and love.

Cucktears being retarded as usual. Why should I care?

Me by hansolo551 d5mv94i
this is my response to those incels in denial copers

Stacy's "primal urge" is animalistic and purely about physical attraction. They're going after perfection at the expense of everyone else. There's nothing noble or dignified about it. We just want affection, acceptance, and commitment, a relationship of mutual caring. Basically, it's the difference between lust and love.

This. Love and relationships is a necessity, primal or not. I wouldn't even consider it "primal".

IT: "LOLL THESE INCELS HAVE A PRIMAL URGE TO EAT FOOD. THEREFORE WOMEN SHOULD WHORE AROUND. ARGUMENT DISPROVEN WE WIN!"